Part 24

Just after we'd sat in the dark, confessing our secrets to one another, I had begun to see Isaac as someone completely different. I not sure how or why, but there was something different about him now.
But before I could share my plan of revenge the heavy metal door began to clunk open. Isaac quickly stood up to a straight posture and whipped out a pad and pen. As he stood there 2 men appeared from the light outside and Marched Over towards him, with stern faces. One of the men was Will.

"What are you doing in here?" He called to Isaac, frowning in curiosity. Isaac picked his head up pretending nothing was wrong. Will caught sight of the pad and pen and frowned mysteriously at it. He walked a little closer to him glancing at the paper. Isaac seemed to hesitate at first, drawing the paper closing to him but Will grabbed it. Desperate to know what was going on. As he snatched it, he turned his head to read what was on there. I watched his eyes trail across the sheet as he read. He then looked up at isaac in the eyes almost smiling. He raised an eyebrow at him, I was almost afraid he might attack him. But to my surprise he started cackling, which quickly turned into a chuckle and then to a full on laugh.

I kind of sat there a bit confused. If Isaac had come up with a cover story I had no idea what it was. Will looked at me as if he was expecting me to know what was so funny, and to reply in some way. I didn't. I began to go hot red and flushed as I started to panic. I didn't like not knowing what was going on, especially if my life depended on it.

"Why'd you come for me?" Isaac cut off wills laughter abruptly, and seriously. Will looked at him, his laughter slowly dying away. "Ahem well you weren't at your post, and we've got some..." he paused a second and looked down at me slowly, I quickly avoided his eye contact pretending I was even dropping on their conversation. "Uh there's a breach in the barrier, security system picked up some cops nosying their way around" he finished, clearing his throat. "Do they know?" Isaac quickly asked, gesturing towards the cells. Will simply shrugged, rubbing his brow.

"They don't have a permit, and nothing to say they can get one, they're just being suspicious, but it'll die down if we address it properly" he sighed, sitting his hands in his pockets. This could mean great news, if the police are suspicious of this place I don't even need to fully escape, I just need to get their attention, and the fire should do that. The thought excited me.

"Alright well I'll be out now then" Isaac said putting the pen and pad away as Will stared down at me. "What's so special about this one anyway?" Will asked. "It's not like she's got big tits like that cow from last week" he scoffed evilly. I scrunched up my face in disgust, the way he spoke was just awful. I wanted to hurt this one. If we escape I'm coming for him. I will treat him how he should be treated. A taste of his own medicine. The thought was amusing, and delicious to think about. I had to force myself not to smirk.

"Right I'll meet you out there" Will said, "I've got some unfinished business here" he chuckled walking away from my cell to another. Before he left, Isaac threw me a quick glance, which seemed to reassure me for some reason. I sat in the dark and waited for the cell door to squeeze shut, and once it did I finally relaxed a bit. The weight had lifted from my shoulders and I could begin my plan of escape. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

The echo of footsteps made their way towards me, slowly like a prowling lion. As they grew louder I remembered Will was still shut inside here, with me. I wasn't sure if it was right to panic or not, he wouldn't do anything, he's not that insane. He just wants to threaten me, and taunt me. I could handle that. So I sat there, still, waiting for his shadow to appear. And once it did, I suddenly got a deep sick feeling in my stomach. I felt shudders run through my body as his hard eyes stared into mine. I felt threatened for sure, but I also felt panicked. Will was unpredictable, I knew that much about him.
I also knew he played with his own rules,
I thought, as he begun to unlock my cell.