Part 7

Tessa POV

I woke up the next morning, I'd spent the entire night thinking about Isaac, I wonder if he did too.
I skipped to my wardrobe feeling spicy.
I pulled out a denim skirt and a tight black singlet, to pair with some red shoes.
I took a shower and curled my hair to a natural wave.
I went down stairs to collect my camera and bag and met mum coming out of her room.
"Morning.....what are you wearing?" She frowned at me up and down.
"Mum I'm not 12 okay I can wear what I want" I said shaking my head while eating some toast.
"I haven't got time for this, I've got an open Home today and you need to be out until 5 because some work friends are staying for lunch" she said running her head and she tightened her night gown.
"Sure whatever" I said picking my bag and heading out the door. I umped out and down the street smiling at myself.
Once the school came I'm view I straightened my posture and acted confident.
Immediately a thousand eyes were on my body. I felt embarrassment and regret boil inside me but fought it.
I made it to my locker and grabbed some books.
"Tessa" said a voice. I imagined it to be Isaac, that he would sweep my off my feet and kiss me again In front of the whole school.
But as I turned around I saw Kyle, looking me from head to toe then to my eyes.
""Hey Kyle" I said giving him a friendly smile
"What is this? Fashion show?" He asked shocked
"No I just wanna...wear something different" I shrugged my shoulders and locked my locker.
"Tess... that's not what those other guys will be thinking okay" he begun
"What Kyle? Do I look too slutty? Hmm" I said snapping at him.
"What no! I just... don't want them looking at you like that" I put his hands in his pocket watching me.
"Oh yea....well.....I'm not your girlfriend" I said back. What has gotten into me? I'm never like this....I didn't know Kyle cared so much either....
He looked down and didn't push me any further.
"See you in Chemistry" he said before walking off silently.
I tried to act like I didn't care but as I watched him walk off I felt so stupid.
What am I doing?!
I turned to look at the students in the hallway, sneakily watching me.
I quickly took off to my class to get away from the awkwardness.
Once it was lunch I met Kendall out on the field
"You slaying girl!" I squealed when she saw me. I laughed and gave her a pose.
"Yea real classy" said Kyle as he came over
"Just because you tits aren't as sexy as her" Kendall pushed him playfully but soon noticed the awkwardness between me and Kyle.
"So Tess" Kendal, said sending me a couple of winks. I immediately understood where this was going.
"Ahaha Yeah" I asked pretending to not know what she was talking about.
"Did you have fun last night?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
Kyle looked up from his phone, curious of what was going on.
"Uh...yep lots of fun" I looked down smiling, Kyle watching us intensely
"What are you guys taking drugs now or something?" He said breaking the laughter.
"No you idiot! She went to second base with hottie Burns" she winked nudging Kyle a bit.
Kyle turned his frown towards me.
"Oh so now your sleeping with the guys as well" he accused
"Kyle! I'm not sleeping with anyone" i exclaimed "we just kissed a bit, chill out you can't chase me forever" I joked
"Why would I be chasing you Tessa? All you are is a dirty flirt who'll do anything for love" he snapped at me walking up real close, trying to intimidate me.
"I...I Uh.." I stuttered. I hadn't seen this side of Kyle before.
"What the heck Kyle!" Kendall yelled
"No...he's right.....i mean look at me, I'm practically asking for and std" I raised an eyebrow, my eyes stinging with tears. I picked my bag up and walked away. Half of me expected Kyle to call out and chase me but he didn't, neither of them did.