Part 15

The heavy foot steps clicked closer, tapping the hard floor.
The sound of the door buzzed and I raised the wooden leg above my own, ready to strike down no matter who it was. My arms began to shake with fear as adrenaline charged my body.
A large figure entered and I struck down heavily, shattering the wood, and collapsing the person.
He held his hands over his head as i scampered over him laying on the ground.
I ran the opposite dedication from where the stage was, hoping for an escape.
As I sped up the long, foggy hallway I heard the wails And shouts behind me like alarms. A stampede of footsteps echoed through the building, giving my less hope I might even make it to a door.
In front of me say a large flight of stairs, taunting me, laughing at my weakness.
I almost collapsed, gasping for air, but as I slowed down and dared to look behind me, Will was running towards me, like a hungry tiger, his blood thirsty eyes swelled.
I started for the stairs, pushing myself high and higher. Finally as I reached the top the hallway opened up into a maze of doors. Instead of taking a chance I continued to run.
"Stop that sheep!" Yelled a voice from behind, ringing with anger
Suddenly as 2 other men appeared from around a corner near the end of the hallway I had no choice, but to make it for a door.
Met with defeat and doubt I burst through the nearest door, exploding into a large white room, cluttered with medical instruments and machines.
I stood there like I rabbit in headlights, not knowing what to do or where to go.
The doors behind my burst open and men filled the room around me. I swiftly ran through 2 doubles doors disguised into the wall. As I ran through, my eyes met with horror and confusion.
6, maybe 7 figures, dressed in doctors cloaks, and masks stood around a table like a cult preforming a ritual, all hunched over a figure on the table slowly turned in sync to meet my frightened eyes.
I backed away in fear when several strong arms locked onto me, drawing me out from the room. Still stunned, I couldn't move, is that what will happened to me, just another experiment. Like lab mice, Guinne pigs to be brought and tested on for who knows what. I was so terrified I could even register that I was being yelled at.
The man from earlier, Will stood examining me, checking my eyes, my face, my hands, for some reason he was so concerned, but not in a caring way, the way a butcher checks his meat before selling it.
I snapped his fingers twice and immediately I was awoken back to reality.
"Uh there we go" he softened, firmly grabbing my chin
I shuddered
"You know what farmers do to escapees?" He asked gently, but snarky, almost excited to tell me
My face shriveled to a sour expression
"Anything from being gassed, beaten, drowned, strangled, electrocuted and even skinned, I'd think you would prefer gassing, since it's painless" he listed like we was reading the ingredients of a recipe
"Of course that one is too humane so we don't do that anymore, too expensive" he chuckled.
I frowned at his insanity, trying to wriggle my way out, but only met with a tighter grip.
"Shall we try elect-" he began in amusement
"Will!" The sharp scolding yell from Isaac shot through the room. Will quickly stood up like a school being caught red handed.
Isaac took a short look at me and the room. He walked closer to Will, pulling him in by the collar.
"What is going in here?" He whispered poorly
Will struggled to from proper sentences, gesturing around the room.
Isaac pulled harder at his shirt, demanding an answer.
"She briefly.. uh got out.." he managed to say, pointing toward me
Isaacs eyes looked over, trying not to be too noticeable. He pulled Wills shoulder away from me and whispered some more, I couldn't hear but I could tell it was an order.
Will turned around, quickly pulling himself together, and nodded at the men holding me down.
They jerked me up, dragging me over to the door, I sunk into misery, not wanting to go back to my cell.
But instead off going back to the stairs and went the other direction, I was,.., somewhat relieved and yet terrified.
Was he actually going to torture me? Is this it... I shouldn't have tried to run that was tepid I should have thought it out more.
I was scolding myself for everything that had just happened but as we turned the corner what I saw was just as scary.
It was a large glass door, framed with fine sculpting at the sides painted with a gold seal. It looked like a palace door, leading into an enchanted world.
As we entered through the door I was entirely confused. It looked like a hotel. The floor was carpeted, the walls were painted something other than white and grey, at it opened up into a large lobby area, still with multiple doors along the walls. A large and beautiful Chandelier hung in the middle as did a large table covered with an embroidered cloth. In the middle was a small statue and a book at its bottom.
I narrowed my eyes, confused by everything around me.
I turned my head to the men around me.
"Where are we going, what's h-" I asked but was shut down immediately
"Shut up! No one asked you to talk" scolded a voice.
I turned my head even more, looking for Isaac, even Will. I was desperate to know what was happening, even if I didn't want to hear it. Isaac and Will walked side by side at the back, both looking towards me, like security cameras, their eyes watching mine. I turned back, afraid of them somehow.
In the corner of the lobby area was a door, this one not as glamorous as the others, it was metal, hard and secretive.
It rolled open with a pushed and down another dark corridor we went. This one was loud, screams and cries muddied the air, sounding against the concrete walls and floor. Cage like doors held inside frail and weak woman, with dirty faces and bruised hands, grasped around the small bar windows.
As soon as I saw their faces I froze, cementing my feet into the ground, desperately trying to stop myself going any further. I shook my head furiously.
"no...no..NO" I whimpered. The hands pushed my shoulders forward, shoving me onto my knees against the rough floor, I chased them slightly as I fell.
They ousted me further down aspen to the left awaited my new room. Black and icy, dirty walls and cold air. I was thrown aggressively inside without any warning and before I could turn around, the door slammed shut.
I ran to the front, leering out.
Isaac and Will walked near, their hands in their pockets, eyes lowered.
"You won't be here long don't you worry" reassured Will "maybe a couple years and then you'll be in the ground" he smiled. I felt sick, his dirty smile make my stomach turn.
I slammed my fists against the door, letting out a scratchy and angry cry, both of them looked up in shock, my shout carried down the hall, hushing the other cries.
"You pig! You horrible infectious pig!" I cursed at Isaac. Throwing my hands in anger, bruising my bones.
Will stood up taller, reminding himself to not be even concerned with my anger, reminding himself to be a fearless man.
But Isaac stood uninterested, although I knew...I knew he felt regret. He seemed troubled by the sight of me, calling him out for his cruelty. He couldn't stand it, he left with Will and not until I heard the metal shut did I fall to my knees.
My faces buried in my palms. The silence of woman was deafening, they were all listening for my whimper, my sobs, but non came. Overcome by sadness and anger, I sat silent...
Already plotting my revenge.

Authors note
So sorry guys I haven't updated in a long time, it's so warming to see so many people enjoying the story as well :) I'll try update more regularly now. Thank you for being patient :)