Part 4

Tessa's POV

That evening was quiet, mum had gone out for dinner worth a friend from work while I sat at home ordering pizza.
Buzz buzz
Kendall was ringing me
"Hey Tess guess what!" She squealed
"Yeah what?" I asked
"Dan is throwing a party tonight, it's small don't worry" she said excitedly
"Cool" I said bored
"Wanna come? Pleeaase" she begged
"Sure what time" I asked
"I'll pick up you up round 8" she said a suddenly hung up
Oh boy what did I sign myself up to this time.
The clock on my phone read 7:38pm
I quickly ran to my closet and looked for some clean clothes. I quickly threw on a denim skirt and crop top and some vans.
I ran to the bathroom to brush my hair out of its messy bun and did my eyebrows and lashes.
"Good enough" I said to myself
I put some perfume on then ran down stairs to lock the doors and wait for Kendall.
I watched her car pull up by 7:58pm and I skipped outside.
We drove off to the party and Kendall was right, it wasn't a huge party where the house was over flowing by kids, it was only medium, where everyone could actually fit inside. Probably just friends of friends.
"I heard jack brought some dope" Kendall snickered
"Really?" I asked shocked
"Yeah you gonna try?" She asked
"Nah I'll pass, I'll just stick with water" I said
"Ugh boring" she teased
"Is Kyle coming?" I asked
"I don't know" she said
She parked the car on the side of the road and we both went inside together.
The music was loud but mello, the room was stuffy and warm, filled with bodies.
I followed Kendall to the living room where we sat on the sofa.
Everyone was passing round alcohol and cigarettes. I took a sip of beer to look cool, but honestly I hated beer.
"Alright Kendall give it a hit" said one of the boys handing her a blunt.
He coughed but enjoyed it. They all looked so strange, acting as if their lives where perfect and simple.
Me and Kendall got up to dance for a while while the boys joined in.
The party was good, it took my mind off everything for a while. Plus I needed to make more friends.
I left after the dancing to catch my breath and get a glass of water.
I stood there in the kitchen watching the water in the cup bounce to the beat of the music. And then it crossed my mind again.
His curious green eyes, his tough body, watching me, leaning in.
I chugged the rest of the water to wash away the thought and left for the bathroom.
I locked the door and washed my face, staring at my reflection in the mirror.
I small smudge of mascara dribbled down my cheek and I wiped it up with a piece of toilet paper.
As I turned to open the door and leave I was suddenly interrupted by a large figure at the door. I looked up and met their face.
"Hey" he said, his hair sat playfully over his face.
"H-hi, I Uh didn't know you where here" I stutter. He always made me so nervous.
"Right back at ya" she smiled. He continued to stand in my way just looking down at me curiously.
"Oh uh did you need the bath room?" I suddenly said after a while
"Yeah uh I actually wanted to see you" he scratched his head. A wave of heat spread throughout my body.
"Oh" I said surprised. He slowly began walking towards me and I begun taking steps back into the bathroom.
What was he doing?
He put a hand above my shoulder on the wall as I backed up against it. The door closed behind us and he never looked away from my eyes.
"Your friend is looking for you" he said simply
"Kendall?" I asked, I didn't know he knew Kendall.
"No, a guy" he said
Kyle
"Oh is he here.. thanks" I said trying to figure out if he'd let me go. He pulled his arm away as if it hurt and turned to let me pass.
"See ya round" he said before I turned the corner.
So strange.... was he trying to seduce me? Because it f****** worked
I met Kyle by the front door.
"Hey" he said
"Hi what's up" I replied
"Not much just got here" he said shrugging his shoulders
"Really? What did you want me for?" I asked
"What do you mean?" He asked confused
"You we're looking for me" I reminded him
"No, I didn't even know you were here" he explained.
What? Then what the heck was Isaac talking about, how does Isaac even know Kyle, I thought just arrived, this makes no sense!
"Well I can tell you've had one to many drinks already haha" Kyle chuckled
"Kyle I haven't had anything to drink" I lied. Maybe I was loosing my mind.
"Gosh you are so tough on yourself these days Tess" he said wrapping an arm around me chuckling
"Sorry Kyle I think I'll just go home" I said. He looked at me worried. "You Alright? I drive" I decided
"I'm fine don't worry" I said waving him off
"No come on I'll, take you home" he said walking me out the door to his car.
I felt so bad, Kyle hadn't even enjoyed the party and I was making him drive my lazy ass home.
He pulled up to my house and helped me out.
"How's your ankle?" He asked as we walked towards the door.
"It's better ish" I said.
"I'll see you tomorrow then" he said at the step
"Thanks Kyle, I owe you" I smiled giving him a hug. I loved Kyles hugs, and I loved giving him hugs.
He left for his car and I went inside waving to him as he drove off.
I shut the door and jumped onto my bed.
Ping!
I turned towards me laptop and saw a new notification.
I jumped towards it and it read.
Facebook: friend request
I opened the request and looked at the profile
         -Isaac Burns
   Accept         Decline

I clicked accept so fast I'm sure I damaged the mouse. I searched his profile to find he had zero friends.... except for me.
I searched his photos and time line. He strangely had no photos of family or friends, only photos of him.
There's where at least 3 photos of him. One was of him at a beach, shirtless and hot. His wet strangely hair looked so sexy and his perfectly toned body. The 2nd photo was of him at a party, he had 2 arms around his shoulders, obviously his friends, but he must've cropped out the faces because it only showed him, holding a cup, staring right into the camera just like the other photo. And the 3rd photo was of him in his room a selfie that showed his face and half of his abs. His green eyes where stunning and mesmerising. I had to look away to enter back into reality.
Ping!
Isaac Burns: Hey
He'd messaged me! He knows I'm active....
Tessa Finnimore: Hey
Isaac Burns: I saw you leave the party, everything okay?
Tessa Finnmore: yeah I'm fine just a bit tired
No one said anything for a while then I typed
Tessa Finnmore: how was your first day?
Isaac Burns: good, your school is pretty cool, met some nice people
Isaac Burns: you included
I felt myself blush, I'm glad no one could see.
Isaac Burns: will I see you tomorrow?
Tessa Finnmore: yeah definitely
Isaac Burns: What's all this gossip about Celia Brown?
Tessa Finnmore: She was a student here at Findlay Highschool, didn't you hear?
Isaac Burns: hear what?
Tessa Finnmore: this morning she's was killed, they found her in the Blue Mountain River
Isaac Burns: oh I'm sorry to hear, did you know her well?
Tessa Finnmore: yeah, I knew her well enough
Isaac Finnmore: are you okay?
I paused and sat staring at the message. I so badly wanted him to know. I wanted to tell him to come over, the hug me, to lay with me on the bed, to stare into his eyes to be his forever. I wanted him so bad.
Tessa Finnmore: yeah I'm better :)
Isaac Burns: sleep well then :)
Isaac Burns - active 1 minutes ago
I felt so much better, I wished that conversation never ended.
I went back onto my profile and relived all my old posts throughout the years. Photos of me and Kendall at the town theme park, me and Kyle at the beach together. Photos of me step brother will when he visited last summer, photos of when my parents where still together. You could tell everything about from my Facebook profile.
I realised I knew nothing about Isaac. I didn't know his parents, where he lived, his friends, his interest. I only knew he had a sister, he smelt like pine, he was kind, and so damn sexy.