Part 5

Tessa's POV

As I entered the school building through the intercom sounded an announcement.
"All students report to the auditorium for an assembly"
I made my way through the block to the main assembly room where students gathered up on the bleachers.
I found Kendall and sat between her and her friend May.
Then principal Dune entered the hall with a microphone along with some other teachers beside her.
"Morning school, as we all know yesterday morning a fellow student Celia Brown was abducted and found dead in the Blue Mountain river" she begun. I looked around the rows of students looking for the familiar green eyes of Isaac.
"The police confirmed the cause of her death was of 5 stab wounds in the checks and the impact of her fall from the Blue Mountain bridge killed her instantly" she said looking down at her boots.
I continued searching the faces of students but couldn't find him.
"It's been decided by the council and police that there is a curfew for all persons under the age of 21. The curfew is 6:00pm. If anyone disobeys this they will be fined. Any questions?" She asked.
One kid raised her hand. "If the killer still out there?" She asked, her voice shaking.
"Yes, Celia Browns murderer is still not caught, so please be cautious and careful, I suggest you all stay with someone you trust, never along" she said, as gasps filled the room whispers and murmurs erupted.
"Quiet please!" She demanded but failed the calm the worried students. I sat there next to Kendall as we shared a concerned look.
"Dismissed!" She yelled into the mic and people began to leave.
I began to walk towards the exit when an arm grabbed my shoulder pulling me around.
It was Isaac
"Hey" he said
"Oh hey" I replied "I didn't see you in the assembly" I said.
"Oh yeah I was down by the side, I came in a bit late" he said gesturing us to walk on.
"Their suggesting people stay with others" he said
"Yeah, scary how he's still out there you know" I said watching the ground
"I can walk you home after school if you want" he suggested
I looked at him, almost surprised "okay" I said, I was no going to turn down an offer like that.
"Okay, be careful Tessa" he warmed and walked off. I was at my locker.
Wait how did he know where my locker was. I was kinda impressed by his mysterious-ness
The day flew by and I couldn't wait for school to finish.
Finally the last bell rang and I raced for my locker. As I threw my books away I watched Isaac approached the locker.
"Hey" I seemed to smile
"How was your day" he asked as we walked away
"Long, so long, what about you" I asked looking up at him
"Also long" he chuckled "I couldn't stop thinking about you" he added.
I shuddered. Why would he say that, did he care about me...it was a bit weird but I had to say something, to break the ice.
"Easy to make friends?" I asked trying to avoid what he'd just said, almost embarrassed for some reason.
"Yeah, most of the boys here are pretty immature for their age though" he frowned
"Haha I agree" I laughed
After a few minutes we came to my house.
"Are you selling?" He asked as we passed the for sale sign
"Yeah well I'm going to stay with my dad while my mum gets a job at New York, I'll still be going to findlay Highschool though" I explained. He just nodded.
As we neared the door I didn't want him to leave.
Come on Tess think of something
"Uh do you wanna come in for like a drink or something, maybe I can help you with some homework" i suggested
"Thanks, but I can't stay for long" he said
"Cool" I replied and opened the door. I went for the kitchen to pour him a glass of apple juice with a few ice cubes.
"Thanks" he took the glass gulping it down. I caught myself staring for a moment and quickly turned away to drunk my glass.
"Come up stairs" I showed him around the house and finally to my room. We sat on the edge of the bed and chatted for a while.
"I hate to ask this but, your friend Celia" Isaac asked. I shuddered at the thought.
"What was she like?" He asked. I tried to hide my uncomfortableness
"Well uh, I didn't know her like.. super well, but she was kind, smart, gentle.." I started
Holding his attention.
"She's the kind of person who could tell if someone was having a bad day, and she would do everything in her power to cheer them up" I said, faking a smile.
"Is that what she did for you" He asked leaning in.
"Y-Yeah, I guess, she had my back" I blushed looking away.
"You trusted her?" She asked.
"Yeah" I replied still looking down, fielding with my bed duvet. He was quiet for a while, probably thinking as was I.
"You are so beautiful" he suddenly said. My eyes widened, my cheeks igniting. I slowly looked up and saw him intensely watching me.
And that was it, those 4 world had me sealed, trapped in his love.