XI

*Happy Reading*

Chapter XI

They sat stunned as silence engulfed them. Nadir slurped on his juice breaking it, causing Zareen to shoot him a look. He shrugged just when the two heard Shehwar sigh.

'I saw this coming and I was afraid of it.' Zareen mumbled. Shehwar gave her a perplexed look, which she avoided.

'I still don't know who we are talking about,' Nadir raised his eyebrows receiving a kick from Zareen from under the table. 'Oww!' She then turned and grasped Shehwar's hand who was sitting beside her.

'Someone unimportant,' Zareen mumbled.

'I don't know if I should be upset or upset at this, he's still my cousin.' Shehwar smiled and reminded Zareen lazily looking at her who blushed red and averted her eyes away, they landed on Nadir who had a twinkle in his eyes as he smiled.

'Err.. anyway, what now?' she turned back to Shehwar.

'I honestly don't know, I just wish to pack up my stuff and go back to Italy. If I wasn't here this wouldn't have happened in the first place.' Shehwar said waving her hands around then she hid her face in them and sighed, 'God! Oz you trapped me bad.'

'Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault. Why would you run away?'

'But he said-'

'You know what, I was gonna apologise for something but I don't think I need to anymore. In fact, I need to drill it in his brain!' Zareen said balling her hands. She was furious because she feared for Shehwar. She knew even though Shehwar had nothing to say in it, she would still be blamed for what she didn't do.

'Drill what?' Nadir asked from across the table.

'Just something, can you come with me?' she asked him. Her car was at the garage for maintenance and she'd come at the café with Shehwar. But she couldn't ask her to drive her to Ozhan's office. She knew Shehwar didn't want to face him, and neither did she want Shehwar to.

'Yeah sure,' he said. Shehwar who was trying to figure out what Zareen meant by what she said, also stood up with them.

'Where?' Shehwar and Nadir asked in a sync.

'To his office,' she shrugged packing up her things. She was followed by the two out of the café.

'Zareen, why would you go there? What do you plan to do?' her arm was gripped and she was brought to a halt by Shehwar.

'I need to talk to him,' she stated calmly.

'I don't think that's what you are gonna do, you are beyond calm. That's no good sign.'

'True, I want to claw his eyes out!'

'Ouch, you weren't this violent before. Or were you?' Nadir asked.

'I didn't have a reason before,' she continued in a murmur looking at Shehwar, 'Now I do.'

'No drop it, I won't tell you where he is, I don't want it to be big.' Shehwar tightened her grip.