III

Assalam-0-Alaikum!!! 

So here is the third chapter of Dur-e-Shehwar. Hope you guys like it please do vote comment and share :)

This is for you Aiza_Rollins from your jaanis :)

Happy Reading :)

~~~***~~~

Ozhan came down the stairs all dressed and ready for his office in his Black three piece suit when he heard his father call him from the living room. He quickly turned and walked there carrying his laptop and some important files with him too.

'Assalam-o-Alaikum Baba.' he smiled side-hugging his father who was sitting on the sofa.

'Wa'Alaikum-Assalam Ozhan how are you?'

'I'm good how are you?' he asked sitting down on the sofa in front of his father and placing his phone along with his laptop on the table between them.

'Alhamdulillah.' he nodded his head then placing his newspaper aside he gave Ozhan a look which he knew very well. 

Being the only son of his father he had a very good relation with his father which was more like a friendship.

Ozhan groaned and covered his face with his hands as he mumbled, 'Not now dad!'

'What? what did I say?'

'You didn't say but the look you gave was enough I know what it means.' he grumbled as his face fell.

'So what exactly does it means?' his father grinned as he leaned forward and Mehar entered holding a cup of tea in her hand and placing it on the table.

'Mehar do you know about the deal and the treat Ozhan is throwing?' he asked grinning at her then. She looked perplexed as she slowly shook her head, 

'No.'

Ozhan's father's eyes fell on him with a frown on his face, 'Why?'

'Because I didn't tell her and I guess no one else too.' Ozhan rolled his eyes as he shrugged picking up his father's tea and taking a sip.

'Oh-kay Mehar beti(daughter).' Ozhan's father said.

'Yes Taya Abbu(father's elder brother)?'

'Now you know?' he looked at her who nodded her head, then he continued, 'So be ready by the time Ozhan is back you and Dur-e-Shehwar are going with him to celebrate as this deal was very important for our company and we have it now.' he smiled at her.

'Okay.' she smiled and looking at Ozhan she noticed him using his phone as he didn't acknowledge her presence. Mehar frowned then walked out from there and went towards the kitchen to have her breakfast.

This all didn't go unnoticed by Ozhan's father who snatched his phone and gave his son a look.

'What?' he asked looking confused.

'What's up Ozhan?' his father asked cutting straight to point.

'I don't know what are you talking about.' he said getting up from his seat and going towards his father to take back his phone but he held Ozhan's phone back and raised his eyebrows.

'Ozhan.' he sighed.

'Baba.' he groaned as he sat beside him and rubbed his face. His father watched the slump shoulder of his son and the frown on his face as he said: