IV

Assalam0Alaikum!!!

So as promised here is the fourth chapter of Dur-e-Shehwar on reaching the goal. Thanku guys for reading this story and voting and commenting. You don't have any idea how happy it makes us seeing your comments and all :)

Happy Reading :)

~~~***~~~

Ozhan parked the car in the vast parking lot of a Chinese restaurant after they all had a mini fight of where to go. They settled on Dur's suggestion for Chinese.

'Here we are.' he said aloud as they unbuckled their seat-belts.

Mehar was the first one to get out of the car followed by the rest as they made their way inside the restaurant and looked for a table.

'That one, beside the window.' she pointed as the rest nodded.

Once they all sat and the waiter had taken their orders a silence fell upon them which Dur broke saying she had to use the washroom.

'How're studies going Mehar?' Zareen asked sitting across her as Ozhan sat beside her.

Mehar who was gazing up at the starry sky got startled. She looked at him who was busy in his phone and sighing she turned back to Zareen.

'They are good I guess,' she gave a tight smile.

Zareen raised an eyebrow at the two. Her brows knitted in confusion, something was off and she could tell that by seeing their behaviour.

'What did I miss?' Dur asked sitting beside Zareen as she pour herself some water and drank it in one go.

'Oh nothing much.' Zareen shrugged.

Their food arrived and they dug in with no one saying a word. They finished their meal and paying for it they got up as they made their way out of the restaurant and in the park across the road.

'Ozhan.' Zareen called him as Shehwar and Mehar talked walking ahead of them.

'Hmm?' he hummed shoving his hands in his pocket.

'What's up with you, what are you doing?'

'What am I doing?' he asked raising his eyebrows at her.

'You know what I'm talking about why are you ignoring Mehar? Did something happen?'

He sighed as he ran his hand through his brown hair, 'It's nothing.'

'I maybe innocent but I'm not dumb I know when something is wrong tell me.'

'Innocent.' he mumbled as she elbowed him and glared up at him who was busy rubbing his stomach where she just elbowed him.

She looked at him who ignored her gaze and stared ahead of him at the two sisters. She followed his gaze and it clicked in her mind seeing the longing look in his eyes which meant only one thing. He wanted what was out of his reach, Dur-e-Shehwar.

He sighed again as she gasped looking back at him.

'OZ..'

He held up his hand to stop her as he took a deep breath before saying,

'I love her Zareen. I know I shouldn't but I can't stop myself, it's not in my control. I've tried really but it's impossible.' he raked his hands in his dark brown hair making them a mess.

'Have you ever been in love Zareen?' he asked looking at Shehwar.

She shook her head before croaking out, 'No.'