Prologue

They say It's Impossible..

She skipped down the hall in white pajama and red kameez with white and red mix veil, her light brown waist length hair in a messy-lose side fish-braid through which a few of her hair strands escaped and my hands itched beside me to touch them and play with them. Thick glasses were framing her big hazel eyes which gave the sign that once again she forgot to remove them after reading her novel, typical Dur. Her pink delicate lips in the cutest and faint smile ever with light dimples on her cheeks.

The example of Beauty was she.

She entered the living room where everyone was having their tea time. Everyone was busy in talking while she was busy in her own little world and I was busy in my world....her.

Who was oblivious to this, oblivious to the fact that I loved her from the time I was 17 not her little sister who was engaged to me.

I loved her, my Dur, my pearl  and always will..

Her name really did suite her. She was like the one Dur-e-Shehwar (pearl worth a king).

Who wasn't given the attention but was always successful in gaining my attention instead of her sister who gets everyone's but mine. She the one who lives in her own little world of her novels, fantasies, characters where the hero always ends up having his herione and I know she wishes for the same, for her prince charming to come and love her like no other, cherish her, treat her like a fragile doll which she is.

And I know our life would not be less than such a novel.

Where I will sweep her up to my arms and take her away from the eyes of this Cruel World.

I sure as hell know that she do wish for this but she thinks that it can never happen, thinking she is not loved and cared but little does she know she is my everything.

But I didn't know what to do when I came to realize that me and Mehar-un-Nissa her little sister were engaged, when Mehar turned 3 and I, 8. So I ignored her, resisted her, I didn't talk to her for days and she was all alone those days because of me. But I didn't had any other choice except this, I had to do this if I didn't want her to get hurt later and have more problems in her already tangled life.

It was difficult for me too, being away from her...painful. I even lost my sleep those days and fell ill but I tried. I tried hard to resist her, for her, for us; but I failed and ended up falling more, because who can resist her. And it became hard for me for not being with her, the one I love and instead got stuck with her sister.

But now I have made up my mind that no matter what I'll make her mine because when I think of it; for her to be someone else's but mine. For her to love someone who isn't me, makes me see red and want to kill that person.

So I wasn't going to back up now; I tried hard to forget her but couldn't and so I waited long enough for the right time. But this is not as simple as it seems. (#1 in Cruel World series)
I know lots of difficult times will come ahead; for us to be one. For me to have her as my wife but I will not step back now, even if this cruel world will be like a wall between us. For they say her younger sister is my fianceé and that it's impossible for.....

she is 26 and I'm 24...

*

Assalam0Alaikum!!

So here's the prologue of Dur-e-Shehwar, #1  in  Cruel World series ...

Do let us know how was the prologue .

Please ignore our grammatical mistakes :)

Hope you enjoy it :)

~~~NDK~~~