I

Assalam-0-Alaikum!!!

So here is the very first chapter of Dur-e-Shehwar, hope you like it. Do give us response we'll be waiting for your comments.

Happy reading :)

~~~***~~~

He threw his bag on the couch, losing his tie and resting his head on the back of the couch, he rubbed his forehead.

'Another tiring day.' said a voice from his behind and he had to suppress a smile. He knew the voice, the delicate fragile soft voice..

'Yeah, had a meeting for the new project our company is about to start, glad that we were able to have it.' he answered still not opening his eyes, instead he put his left arm on his closed eyes.

He felt her going and he knew where she had gone, he smiled because this time he was able to as she wasn't watching him now.

Moments later he felt the couch dip and a wave of sweet smell hit his nose making him restless, and impossible for him to keep his hand to himself and not to run in her hair, which he loved the most in her besides her strong and amazing character.

'I prayed for you this morning. I knew how badly you wanted it, more than anything.' 

She said as he removed his arm from his eyes and stared at her who was placing the cup of tea on the table in front of them, with only one thing in his mind.

You have no idea what I want so badly.

She turned and smiled at him, 'So when will I have my treat?'

'Whenever you want, we can go now.' he said standing up but she held his arm and made him sit back on the couch.

She smiled, 'No not today I need to finish the book I started.'

He smiled at her shaking his head. She loves her books more than anything...more than him.

'What about tomorrow?' she asked.

He couldn't, he was busy but he will do anything and give anything to spend time with her. He smiled at her nodding his head. He would make it on time, yes he would.

'I'm sure Mehar would love it. You should give her a surprise, she doesn't know about it yet.'

His smile dropped but he still forced one on his lips which didn't reach his eyes, she didn't notice it or she ignored it.

'Yeah I think I'll do that.'

'Good.'

She clapped her hands and stood up ruffling his hair, which only she was allowed to do beside his mother, as he hated it when someone ruffled his hair except the two most important women in his life; not even his fiance was allowed to do so.

His fiance, Mehar wasn't ugly in fact she was considered pretty in their whole family for she had light girly features and a confident personality. He would've loved her only, if only...his eyes weren't set on the girl sitting on the couch beside him now. The only sister of his fiance who was indeed more beautiful than his fiance.

He smiled at her which was only for her and his mother not everyone was lucky to see his rare smile. It was reserved for the only two important people in his life.

'Do tell me when you two love birds will be ready.'

'I will.' he forced another smile and ignored the pain in his heart.

'Oh sure you will.' she rolled her eyes at him while standing up, as if not believing him which made his heart to clench in a painful way.

'It's OK if you guys want to be alone, I can go another time or when you'll give the dinner to whole house.'