II

Assalam-0-Alaikum!!!

So here is the second chapter. Hope you guys like it. Please do vote, comment and share  :)

Your response on last chapter made the day love you guys  :)

Happy Reading :)

~~~***~~~

'I'll check the details on their page tommorow to see any vacancy.' she smiled at her aunt who had just asked her when will she be going to apply for the job.

'Good, now sleep tight my child.' her aunt returned her smile with her warm one and kissing her cheek went in her room while she jogged up the stairs and in her room.

She closed the door without locking and threw herself on her bed grabbing the book she was reading from her dresser. Once she was sitting peacefully she grabbed her big thick framed glasses. Smiling she sighed and opened the book to the page where she left reading. She wasn't even halfway through the page when her phone started ringing and she being she without looking up from the book swiped the phones screen and then placed it against her right ear.

'Assalam-0-Alaikum.' she whispered in the phone, as no one called her late at night.

'Wa'Alaikum-Assalam.' said a manly voice from the other end.

She smiled recognizing the voice and closed her book, rolling over to the edge she sat on her bed. Well this person never got bothered by the fact that it was six in the morning or twelve of night. He would do whatever he pleases and whenever he pleases.

Nadir Hussain.

Her other childhood bestfriend who was stuck with her like a gum through all her childhood and still does- now through phone though- but she doesn't mind it. In fact she loves it. The care, the possessivness, the love, the way he stood up for her whenever she needed his back.

'How is Italy?' she asked walking toward the glass windows and sliding it open. Though Zareen did come back but Nadir was still there with his family but these three Muskateers or Triangle-as they call themselves-were still in touch.

'How's Italy and you go to damn hell! right?' he mimicked her, sounding a little offended that she didn't ask about him but the country.

'Sorry...so how are you?'

'My wounded heart is healing back now that you asked.' she rolled her eyes at his reply and tried to stop her smile because as usual Nadir was being Nadir. You can expect anything from him.

'How is my Shehwar?' he screamed from the other end as she held her phone away a-little so that her ear won't bleed. Yes Nadir called her Shehwar, while he called her Dur. Two of the few important people in her life who had their nick names for her and she loved hearing the sound of her names from them.

'Alhamdulillah.' she smiled then continued, 'Now tell me how's Italy.'

'It's awesome!!.' he replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

'I know I'm reading a novel currently, it's location is in Italy and God do I miss it!!' she squealed in the end and then her eyes fell on the sky where she watched the stars twinkling with excitement, just like her eyes.

'You and your novels.' Nadir chuckled and she giggled along with him.

'You still live in that fancy world, don't you?' he said.

'I do.' she sighed gazing up at the sky.

'I know and you are sky gazing aren't you?' he asked. Nadir knew her more than herself-inside out. He could always tell when she is happy or what is bothering her just by looking at her face. She was an open book to him.