17+

"taehyung!" someone was wrapping taehyung up in their arms, lifting him from the ground and pulling them into their chest. taehyung knew who it was, he's smelled this boy countless of times and felt this boys countless of times, one of those times being this morning. if it were any other day, taehyung would relax into the hold and smell him and feel him, but today, today it was different.

"let me go!" taehyung tells, struggling and wiggling to get out of jeongguks arms. taehyung curses himself for not working out, and curses jeongguk for working out too much. but his lack of strength and jeongguks strong arms weren't going to stop him from what he came here to do. "stop it! let me go! let me beat his ass!"

taehyung has tears streaks going down his cheeks, tears of pure anger and frustration for the smirking boy in front of him. the audacity he has to sit there and laugh while taehyung is this close to ripping his balls off is almost comical. the boy laughs at this which only makes taehyung struggle more, and he's about to kick jeongguk in the kneecap just to break free.

"taehyung you can't," jeongguk mumbles, directly in his ear becuase this is his and taehyungs business, no one else's. jeongguk sends heavy glares towards the people who's eyes linger to long on the pair, on his arms securely holding taehyungs waist. "you'll get expelled, this is a private school. you're too smart to throw your future away." jeongguk tells him, and he has a point.

taehyung was about to consider not beating this boy into hell, that is until his mocking voice rings around the hallway once again. "jeongguk knows all the ways to tame you, huh? tell me jeongguk, is he this wild in bed too?"

in the words of demi lovato, taehyungs about to beat this bitch up.

"watch your mouth when talking about him," jeongguk spits, and even jeongguk himself is thinking about "accidentally" letting taehyung escape just to get a good swing in.

taehyung huffs. why is this happening? he came to school happy, happy with himself, happy with jeongguk, and even happy with jimin because that morning he promised to take him out to lunch wherever he wanted. it was good, life was good until he got to school and saw that park bogum was telling everybody that kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk were fucking.

taehyung will make sure he doesn't come in his dorm ever again.

"possessive," bogum notes with a smirk, clicking his tongue. "makes for better sex, does it?" bogum asks, and if the question doesn't already have them both fuming, he turns to soobin, the boy who slapped his ass all those weeks ago, "i mean, how much better could it get though? look at that ass."

"i'll cut your balls off," taehyung yells, a threat that leaves empty silence in the hallway with the exception of a few chuckling students, one of which the boy holding him from committing a homicide.

before anyone else can a word in, they're interrupted by the dean of the school. he's very angry, so angry that the vein on his forehead looks as if it's about to burst, and his face resembles the color of a strawberry. "you four, my office, now!"

***

taehyung sits in the chair with his limbs spread across the arms, feet dangling into the next chair that happens to be taken by jeongguk, but he certainly doesn't mind. jeongguk plays with the strings falling off of the denim of taehyungs pants, humming a song to fill the deafening silence of the office.

"do you think he'll get suspended?" taehyung asks, making jeongguk look up from his feet.

"i think so, what they did is pretty wrong," jeongguk says, looking back down at taehyungs feet. he begins to untie his shoelaces, only to tie them back, only in a tighter, neater bow.

"i almost did something really wrong," taehyung frowns, reaching forward and cupping jeongguks face so he was looking at him, in his eyes. "thank you, gukkie."

before jeongguk could answer, the two pulled apart when someone cleared their throat. taehyung removes his hand from jeongguks face and and his feet from his lap, looking towards the door to meet his cousins surprised eyes.

"hyung..." taehyung trails off, gulping as he runs a hand through his black hair. "what're you doing here?"

"do you really think this school would risk being sued to call your parents?" jin asks with a laugh, and taehyung laughs as well, because it's true. they'd sue someone for looking at taehyung the wrong way. "besides, i'm checking you out. we need to talk." jin tells him, and by the time of his voice, taehyung knows.

"okay," taehyung nods, standing and turning towards jeongguk. he bends and hugs him, whispering in his ear. "i'll call you after so i can still hang out." and then he's walking out of the office with jin.

jin and jeongguks eyes meet, and jeongguk is gulping while jin looks him over sympathetically. "i'm sorry," and then he's gone too.

+
oof. it's probably not what you expected but tae baby went OFF.

also i'm planning a new book oomf would you read ?