8+

taehyung stanches his panties from jeongguk's finger, a mortified look on his face. he's never been more embarrassed as he racks his brain for the most convincing lie that he can come up with. the only one that makes sense is the lamest one. with a sigh and a blush, taehyung mumbles "they aren't mine."

jeongguk raises a brow. he doesn't believe it, not for a second. he doesn't mind that taehyung likes to wear panties and girl clothes, in fact he finds it cute and endearing. but he can't tell him that, it's embarrassing. his endearment for the younger is very embarrassing. jeongguk's never even talked to taehyung beyond this tutoring ordeal, how is going to explain any of this.

or he could just be simply over-thinking it. either way, jeongguk asks, "oh?"

"yeah. i bought it for jimin's girlfriend as a gift, y/n, her birthday is coming up." taehyung nods, deciding that it's a perfecf story considering that y/n's birthday is, in fact, coming up.

"oh, cool. panties though?" jeongguk laughs a bit, and taehyung laughs too, though his was laced with a bit of embarrassment.

"jimin's requesting." taehyung shrugs and walks towards his closet - a walk in, thankfully. he doesn't even mind that he had to pay extra. - and walks in, telling jeongguk "get our books out, im just going to change." and then closing the door.

taehyung timidly pulls on the panties in his hand, biting his lip as the lace scratches his thighs. he pulls on jean pants and rolls them at the ankle, and pulls on a black shirt with thrasher written across the chest. the shirt was indeed woman's clothing. and finally pink frilly socks, because they're just so pretty.

when taehyung immerges from his closet, jeongguk is sitting on his bed with his books in front of him, and taehyung's neatly stacked to the side. taehyung notes that jeongguk's removed his shoes and hoodie, leaving him in a white wifebeater.

and maybe taehyung drools a bit and his exposed muscles and way-to-large-for-his-christian-heart viens.

"thank you for getting those, gukkie." taehyung thanks and sits on the bed, freezing mid reach for his pen when he finally registered the nickname that slipped from his mouth.

"sorry! i don't know, it just slipped!" taehyung rambles, looking up to see that jeongguk hadn't even batted an eye, not until taehyung started spewing apologies.

"tae! it's okay! we're friends now, remember?" jeongguk assures him, amused smile and tone evident. taehyung blushes and once again mutters a "sorry," before continuing what he was doing.

"you got the english books." taehyung notes, opening his english book. at their school, it's required for you to take english. they say that it'll help with job opportunities if you're bilingual, and this school is all about their success rate.

"yeah, i'm kind of failing english." jeongguk mutters, scratching the back of his neck.

"that's okay. what'd you get on the last midterm? so i can know where to start?" taehyung asks, looking up at jeongguk expectantly. a blush coats his cheeks as he looks to the side, suddenly very interested in the arrangement of photos on taehyung's wall.

"uh i got a one percent." jeongguk mumbles, and taehyung laughs. he laughs hard, an angelic sound that brightens the room - and his spirts. if it was anyone else laughing at him he'd be mad, pissed even, but it's not. it's taehyung, sweet and oblivious taehyung.

"it's not funny! i really tried!" jeongguk defends with mock offense, and taehyung dramatically dries his eyes by dotting his knuckles on his skin.

"i know, gukkie." taehyung giggles, and leans forward so his chin is rested in both of his palms. "but i'll help you, it's my job, after all." taehyung assures, and jeongguk nods.

"thank you."

taehyung and jeongguk study for a few hours, just working on jeongguk's english. taehyung finds that jeongguk's actually really good, better than his maybe. his pronunciation is impeccable and he even impressed taehyung by saying a hilarious tongue twister in english. "betty bought a better butter to make her bitter bitter better." or something like that, but it was funny.

by the time they considered themselves done with studying, the sun was setting and the sky was a nice red and purple color. jimin ordered the two takeout while they were studying, and taehyung thanks god for jimin as he eats another orange chicken.

"oh i forgot to ask," jeongguk says, wiping his mouth with a white napkin.

"junghan's birthday party is tomorrow afternoon, and he wanted me to invite you. said he missed you." jeongguk says, and taehyung cooes, he loves that little boy even though they've just met. "would you like to come? i'll pick you up at gym and take you home and everything."

"of course i'll come! i love him so much!" taehyung agrees enthusiastically. "i'll bring clothes to change into." taehyung adds, and jeongguk nods.

"sounds good. i'll pick you up at three." jeongguk nods, and taehyung smirks.

"sounds like a date, jeon. sure you aren't the one who wanted me there?" taehyung teases, mischievous glint in his eye as jeongguk flushes.

"w-what? no!" jeongguk sputters, and taehyung laughs.

"i'm just kidding," taehyung giggles and boops his nose with a laugh.

when jeongguk decides its time to go home, taehyung doesn't want him to go. it's so fun hanging out with him, he's forgotten that he used to think jeongguk was mean.

"bye gukkie, i'll see you tomorrow?" taehyung bids his goodbye with a pout. jeongguk wants to kiss it away, but he doesn't, he just pulls taehyung in for a tight and quick hug, before smiling.

"bye, tae." and then he was out the door, leaving taehyung alone.

or so he thought.

"that was so flirting." jimin sings, throwing away all three of their takeout boxes.

"what? no it wasn't." taehyung shakes his head.

"oh yes it was! bye gukkie," he imitates with a high voice, and taehyung watches with a bored face. "are you sure you aren't the one who wanted me there?" he mocks again, and taehyung blushes because, he's not wrong.

"whatever, i'm going to sleep." taehyung grumbles and jimin sends him off with a deep cackle.

+
sorry i've been gone, i was on vacation and my dad was big on no phones. so yeah, sorry. but i hope you liked the update!