Fight

Hina's p/v

"Kill is angry.."

"hey Gon.. Why is Killua angry? " I asked.

"really? Killua is mad? how do you know?" Gon asked me.

I looked on my right and saw a mirror. my reflection showed me that my eyes were red.

"crap!!! I forgot to put it!!!"

"Gon I need to go to the toilet.." I ran to the toilet and made sure that no one was there.

luckily it was empty. I locked to door and put a few drops of liquid into my eyes. my eyes turned from red to it's original colour.

"I should be careful.." I washed up my face and stared at the mirror in front of me.

"I wonder if Killua remembers me? or Gon? or even Ging...  or Mito...  or Illumi..  thinking back, What he did back at the main house was unusual.. does he remember me?"

Suddenly I felt the room shake. at first I though it was real But it was just my other side..

"if my wish is broken.....
then yours will fade slowly also...."

that was What was written on the mirror. I try to touch it But it was like blood..

"can you read my mind?"

"no.. but You can read emotions and sometime the future.." was the answer.

"I know that.. all future will come true and blah blah blah.."

"wrong... the future can changed with will and heart.." simple answer.

"What do you think so?"

"no." and after that it became quiet.

"hey.. but You said it can..." I pouted.

"I did.. but not all humans can do it.."

"can You give an example?" I asked.

"first.. You predicted man A will die because he fell down the stairs. So You went to the staircase and waited for A.. Then You saw him. He was going downstairs and You watched him closely.. he was about to slip and You helped him.. "

"and the future changed?" I asked..

"Yes and No.. Maybe after that, another man comes by and pushes Man A making him fall and dies just like You predicted.."

"that's... that's.. kinda scary.." I was confused.

"it is.. either way You are the reason why many people died..."

that was the last thing I heard..

I asked more questions But it didn't answer. then I left the bathroom. not long after, my turn is about to start. I went to see Gon and Killua.

"hey.." I sat next to Gon.

"Hina..  your finally here!!! it's your turn!!! " Gon was adorable.

"I know.. don't worry too much.." then I realised that Killua was glaring at me. I glared back and Killua looked away.

"you should worry about yourself Gon.." Killua said.

"Hmph!!" I looked away.

"What is his problem? haishhhh..." I said to myself and ignored Killua.

Gon sweat drops and it was my turn.

(fight..)

we were not allowed to use weapons, so I just use brutal force. Every opponent I face I used the same towards of attack. Kicking.

when an opponent comes close I simply kick them in the face. I use that till I reached level 150 . Killua and Gon used different types of attacking mode.

Killua's was chopping and gon's is pushing. on our way to the level Killua meet an interesting kid named ZUSHI.  If I wasn't wrong he used nen But end up stopping when a guy with  untidy shirt and glasses shouted his name.

"ZUSHIII!!!!" the whole ring was quite.. the people around that guy nearly turn deaf because of his voice..

That guy sat and stared at Zushi..

Thats very interesting don't you think so?