The Zoldyck

(I just made a rainbow cake and choco cake. =) Rainbow cake reminds me Pretty Rythym Rainbow Live and the choco cake reminds me of Kirua <3. Anyway, next chapter)

---------------------------------

Killua's p/s

After I entered the testing gate, Illumi vanished. I was worried that Illumi was going to kill Akahina so I went out and searched for her at the bushes. After a half an hour searching for that idiot, I was sure she is dead but no trace of blood was left. Then it cross my mind “ What if she is inside!?”. I ran and start to search for her inside the testing gate.

Akahina's p/v

Half and hour ago,

I went inside and saw a big dog. I looked into it's eyes and saw nothing but darkness. It scared me into my bones. I started to breath hardly and I was paralized. The dog came close to me and I looked and Illumi but he looked so emotionless.

“This is Mike. Our dog.” Illumi said.

“I-its huge. How do you f-feed it?”

“Meat? Sometimes intuders try to invade the mantion and Mike will eat them. ”

“T-then its going to e-eat me?”

“No really? You entered through the testing gate so no.”

Mike came close to Akahina and starts to sniff her.

“Then why is it sniffing me?”

“It wants to know you. Dont mind it. Lets get going. I need you to meet someone.”

“Okay?” I walked away from Mike and I brave up and touch Mike. His fur was White and soft like silk. His eyes were dark black and his mouth was as big as a small house. It can eat me anytime it wanted.

Illumi's p/v

Hmmmm? This kid is talented. If I wasnt wrong, I saw her eyes turned red or was it scarlet? Maybe just maybe, she is from the Kurata Clan. There were rumous that there was a surviver. I can use her.” I thought.

“Ne Illumi-kun, what does your family do? This place is huge. How many people live here? How long have you live here? Who is Killua to you? How old is he? Is he your only-” Before she could be much, much more annoying, I punched her stomoch and she fainted.

“Well, at least I didnt kill her. ” I told myself. I lift her and went back to the mantion (oh my spelling. Sorry).

Killua's p/v

Arrrggghhh!!! I give up. She must had died. I dont see any of her trail nor her voice. Illumi must have killed her. I better head back to the damn house. Then see my damn family. Then I train, eat, sleep and do the samething over and over again.I said and rode my skateboard. I put my hand in my pockets and avoid every maid and butler I see. “Before I return, I think Ill go and see father at his room. Maybe I can go outside as reward. That would be like a dream reward.  But as long as the old hag there I cant go outside.

Illumi p/v

I put Akahina down and I forced her to wake up. I have carried her for 2 Hours straight and  the first thing she said to me really annoyed me.

“Ne Illumi, Where are we? Why are we here? why is it dark? Is it just m-”

I quickly point a pin to her neck and she stopped talking somehow.

“Decided to stop talking?” I asked

“I just realised,”

“Hm?”

“Why are your eyes so round and Killua is so sharp?”

I sigh and entered the room infront of us without answering her“Huh ( sigh.)”

“YOUR RUDE!!!” She shouted.

Akahina's p/v

I woke up and saw Illumis emotionless face. A lot of questions ran around my head. Then he pointed a large pin at my neck.

What is this guy's problem? Dont just point a weapon at a kid.” I said to myself.

The we walked untill we see a door.  I asked him some questions then he just ignore me.

“YOUR RUDE” I shouted yet he still ignored me. He left me there alone then I ran towards him and saw a man with long hair. He had the same eyes as Killua but sharper and much more deep.

(Sorry. Im soooo sory if its not like you expected it. End of this chapter, ill continue later. Vote and comment.)