The Games Begin

the first game...

"What do we do first?" Gon asked hyper-ly.

"First we need to find Alluka and then get you guys back to Earth..or So.." Momoka said.

"let's get started then.. we got all day right? time here flows a bit different from the other world So yeah.. we won't know when it will turn night fall.." Era starts walking a head.

"I wonder why Hina left this place..?" Killua whispers to himself.

"I wonder why Ging wanted to go here.." Gon said.

"wait, Ging wanted to go here?" Akahina asked Gon.

"yeah he said something about going to a new world? or So.. it was his dream.. that's why he became a hunter and left me" Gon said cheerfully.

"Woii don't look too happy.. "They sweat dropped.

"but.. I don't see why Ging wants to go here.. It's just a pitiful place." Hina said as her bangs covers her face.

-------------------------------

"Okay we are here.." Momoka said in front of the huge castle.

"T-that is your house?" Killua asked shocked.

"yeah but I never liked it.. that's why I burned it down" Akahina laughed a bit.

"Oii don't joke with that.." Era said punching her head.

"ouch.. that damn hurt"

"let's not joke around.. Bullet is waiting for us.. OK!" Era said seriously.

"Someone is caring.. Era-nee are you showing you true colour now?" Momoka joked a bit.

"W-what n-no way.. haha.." Era started blushing.

"Right Izuni?" Then they realised that Izuni was way too quiet..

"Hey are you okay?" Gon asked.

"huh? yeah.. I'm fantastic.. ummm.. fantastic baby..dance..haha"

(for who that do not know that is a Korean song.. Title: Fantastic baby by Big Bang)

"You sure?" Momoka looks worried.

"I'm... yeah.. I'm sure.." She faked a smile.

"Let's not waste time then.."Then they entered the gates.

"Welcome.." A guy in black said.

"We are here to take back Nanika.. the girl with a specialist ability and lived on earth for more than 10 years.." Era wanked the man's suit.

"Then let me be the first to test all of you.. My first game is the test of The Heart"

"What does that mean?" Izuni finally spoke up.

"in this test, you will be force to show your true colour.." The man explained a bit more of the game and THE GAMES BEGIN.

"I'll do this game" Izuni said in confident.

"but.. are you sure?" Momoka was anxious.

"I'm sure this is the only thing I can do correct.."Izuni tied her hair and started to undress, showing her inside shirt.

"You wore a T-shirt in side?" Era teased.

"Urusai!!" She blushed and shouted. "What about you flirting with Bullet..haha" she joked.

"Your back!" Hina said and pat her head.

"what do you mean?" Izuni Asked.

"You were So gloomy that I got worried. to see you smile again.. it warms me up.." Hina hugged her.