Stay for a while?.

"thank you" Kurapika said with a slice of happiness in it.

"no, I'm sorry" Hina apologize but in the end Kurapika got his cool back.

Next day..

"we should get going. " Gon said.

"yeah. I need to get back to study. I have a test next week. if I was to fail, I am going to be kicked out of the university " Leorio said.

"I need to figure out a way to get Greed Island in Gon and I's hands" Killua told them.

"me too. Neon San might be worried. " Kurapika gave a nervous smile.

"wait.. didn't Momoka told you? You can't leave yet. The train isn't available until this Friday..." Hina said.

"Friday?" they were shocked.

"it's like a week " Gon said.

"don't worry" Hina smiled.

"I'll be fired" Kurapika facepalmed himself.

"I'll be kicked out of the program." Leorio panicked.

"I think I can help"Bullet said.

"help? how?" Leorio asked.

"I'm a pro doctor once but I quit the job. I can make a phone call that can save you" he picked up his phone and make a call. He ended it. "okay.. now Leorio, you don't have to take that test and also you won't get kicked out of the program. Your lecturer is actually my old lecturer so it was easy to ask him that easy favour" Bullet explained.

"really? thanks" Leorio shakes his hands as a thank you gift.

"how about my job?" Kurapika was worried voice.

"is you boss the blue haired girl?" Izuni appeared.

"yeah."

"oh.. she was my boss as well. I was just like you Kura Chan.. I was a Mafia Nen user as well. I was also Neon's bff.. I can ask her to help you by giving you a week off duty.." Izuni calls Neon.. A minute later. "sorry Kurapika she doesn't accept by request" Izuni said.

"your such a useless kid " Momoka said and snatched the phone. "let me try.." After calling. "she let's you stay Kurapika " Momoka threw the phone to Izuni.

"why?"

"I don't know why you haven't notice, but I'm actually an idol." she said nervously.

"idiot?" Gon asked.

"no.. it's Idol idiot!!" Killua hit his head.

"Idol? oh your Momoka !! Neon's favourite idol.. that's why you looked like I have have seen you somewhere " Kurapika said happily.

"yeah.. every concert I have ever performed has always been full with hundreds of people. In those group of people , the one that always stands out is your boss... that's why I know her. but I didn't know she was a Mafia." Momoka explained.

"hey wait.. all of you are nen users and you all are pros.. are you by any chance hunters?" Killua asked.

"nope. I'm just an idol with nen ability. my specialty is that I can attract attention easily." Momoka winked at Kurapika making him blush a little.

"I'm also not a hunter. I'm a pro animal tamer.. you saw the lions outside right? they are all my allies. they only listen to me.." Izuni told them.

"I'm just an ex- doctor. I have the ability to cure wounds. big or small. I just need time." Bullet said.

"his also a sharp shooter" Hina added.

"I'm an assassin but not like the Zoldycks. I only do jobs when I think it's right. I'm also Bullet's partner" Era said while rolling her eyes.