Another chance

I just finished... it's 2:24 am in the morning... a lot of mistakes.. Sorry.. I'll try to finish this fanfic in 3 weeks? if possible I'll send the last chapter when I have watch hunter x hunter last episode so I Don't destroy the story line.. I won't promise.. Anyway continue...

Killua's p/v

I woke up and it was a beautiful day. I got dressed and walked down stairs. I waited for Hina to come but she didn't. so I went to the cherry tree. yet again she wasn't there. I thought and thought. then Milluki's room. nope not there. the backyard. wrong. the playground. total no.

At a point I gave up. Then I started to worry.

"What if Illumi knows What happened last night? not yet What if Mom or dad knows? she must be at the torture room. Worse What if she is dead?" I thought of the worse conditions ever. As I ran to the torture room, no one was there.

"what's going on? What If she is with Illumi !?"

I wasn't smiling anymore. I Suddenly feel pissed. hm? I wonder why. As I reached his room I entered. I only saw Illumi on his bed. He was spinning one of his needles.

"what's wrong Kil?"

"Nothing?"

"is that an answer or question?"

"answer of course"

"if your looking for Aka, she Isn't here"

"I'm not looking for her"

"I'm just saying"

"do you know where she is?"

"are you looking for her?" Illumi looked directly at me. As if he pass though my soul. That's just creepy.

"N-no"

"she is with dad"

"really!?" I shut the door and wanted to skate then but I heard illumi shouted...

"Tell her I said Hi"

"What the heck? since when does he says hi to people. Just......  shut up... What do you care about them Killua.  your just want to see Hina..  That's all. yupp..  That's all."

I reached dad's room.

No one's p/v

Killua entered the room with a bored face.

"Oh Killua.. What brings you here?" Silva asked.

"Good morning Killua desu.. " Akahina waved. Both Silva and Akahina was sitting side by side.

"why is Hina here ?"

"I was giving her a mission. well... it was suppose to be Kalluto's mission but your mother disagrees with the fact that Kalluto is going on a mission alone. So I asked Akahina here"

Akahina wink with a peace sign and she stick out her tongue.

"Can I know What is the mission about?"

"Well... Dad, was jus-" before she could finish her sentence Killua cut her off.

"D-dad? did you just call him dad?"

" yeah? what's wrong?"

"nothing really. it's just weird."

"really? is it weird ?" Akahina  asked with her eyes shining red.

"not really.." Silva sweat drops.

"see! he says it's not weird"

"Fine!"

"About the mission, do you want to know Killua? "

"Sure.."

"Then I'll explain" Akahina said. "I'll be going to an island. I will just be going there to pick up some types of plants. Dad said it was for medication, poison practice and just for decorations."

"ohhh.... What if I come?"

"No Thanks. I'm doing this alone.."

"Is that so?" Illumi Suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"What do  you think Illumi? " Silva asked for opinion.

"Oni-chan!!  Good morning..."

"Hey.."

"Where did you come from Illumi? " Killua was still shocked.

" I was here the whole time. watching both Aka and you. All the time." Killua jumped back and Akahina just smiled. She doesn't understand that the fact that he was stalking her again.

"are you sure dad? about Aka's mission?" Illumi crossed his arms. it means he is serious.

"Don't worry it's just a simple task."

"Is the island dangerous?" Killua sounded worried.

"Not at all. It sounded quiet peaceful.It is a place for fisherman to stay during extended outings. From the looks of it, there aren't too many native residents. so I'll be just Fine."

"Souka..." Both Killua and Illumi said at the Same time. Killua glared at Illumi but he ignored it.

"When are you leaving?"

"I'm leaving next thing tomorrow. I'm so excited."

"For how long?"Illumi asked.

"Well it unpredictable. but under than a week?" Silva said.

"I plan to return as fast as possible I guess"

"good" Illumi left the room.

"What was that about?" Akahina was yet again blank.

(kinda short story... Who can guess What island is that? if you can answer two questions, I'll post the next chapter (if I can finish it faster ) under one week. 1) from What episode and who said it, I copied those words "Is a place for fishermen to stay during extended outings. There aren't too many native residents". 2) What island is that? Gambatte...  bye... vote and answer guys..)