Part 65 : The Truth

Note: I HAVENT UPDATED FOR 3 MONTHS... SO... IM SORRY.. MY EXAM ENDED... SO HERE I AM... OHH.. IM FACING ANOTHER EXAM NEXT MONDAY (TODAY IS FRIDAY) AND THEN IT ENDS... I MAYBE CHANGE MY WAY OF WRITING OR SO.... BUT I HOPE ANYBODY STILL READS IT.... #IAMOUT

also... I found out that Momoi from Knb looks like Akahina.. Only that Momoi looks much muturer that Hina of course...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuni died making everyone turned quiet and sour. Hina was only blaming herself as she though that she was at fault. Killua felt her aura and knew that she blamed herself even though she was not to blame. Era, Momoka and Bullet stayed quiet. Gon in the other hand was trying to figure out how to change the atmosphere.

"Hey guys, lets not do this" Gon said as he pat Killua's back.

"Yeah..." Killua was only able to look at Hina and sigh in return.

"Yeah.. I'm sure that Izuni doesn't want anyone to feel bad for her. I'm sure losing her is a big deal but I haven't been her all my life so I know, if she was here, she would say ' Cheer up!' " Momoka gave Hina a heads up and Hina just nodded.

"Poor Hina.." Era rolled her eyes.

"What is with you?" Bullet asked as he stopped her tracks.

"What? Haven't done anything to your precious master.. " Era teased making Bullet lose his cool a bit.

"Try to cheer everyone up will ya. Don't make things worse" Bullet said.

"Okay.. Then Hina! Wanna know the truth. About all of us. About me.. About Bullet and Momoka. Why am I here? WHY ARE WE HERE!!" Era shouted making all of them stop.

"The truth?" Hina gave them a completely confused look.

"Yeah.. Here is a clue, it has a relation with this.. With Guro.. With your old house.. With your parents.. with everything" Era was so frustrated.

"Era please stop this!!" Momoka pulled her chains on her neck (yes she is a woman that wears a chains on her neck.. She is like a gangster)

"Why.. Why cant we tell her already? Why are we keeping the truth from her. It has been ages. I'm tired. I want to be free. I want to return to my old body. I want to end this"

"I....i know.." Momoka slowly lets go of the chains and looked at her feet. Her eyes watered and she rubbed her eyes as tears were flowing down her checks.

"Era.. Please stop this" Bullet held her hands . "....."

"Bullet.. I.. I am.. Sorry.." Era looked to the sky and saw the dark and gloomy sky. The under world was much different than at earth.

"Why are you sorry?" Bullet asked and Era gave him a big smile.

"I am always envy of you and Hina. You are always together. You are always kind to both Guro and Hina. Hina is always sweet with you. I envy the both of you. But I guess time is running out for the three of us. My future eyes, gave me a sight of the future. But before.. But before it comes true.. I would like to say......" Era kissed Bullet. Making Gon, Killua and Momoka speechless of her bold action. " I love you.." She puts a piece of paper in Bullet's pocket and pushed him away. Making him stumble and on to the rough and dirty ground.

In a very quick vision, Era turned her grumpy smile to a very kind and sincere smile. Suddenly, a dark aura passed through Era's chest. Making a big hole. Blood splashed to their faces. Everyone turned pale.