50 hours and great escape

(I think the title is better than the story.. yolo..  Xd )

Nobody's p/v

We entered the room and Gon asked for Hikari 's real name..

"I'M Kuro  Hikari " she said.

"liar..." Killua saw through her..

She looked at her feet and said "I'M.... Akahina...  Katsura Akahina "

Everyone was quiet and Hina just walked to the corner and sat there alone.

She looked so stress out but she hid it. She made a bored face and just wrap her scarf around her neck. it wasn't cold but it wasn't hot.. She opened her bag and just took out her phone..

Akahina's p/v

"everyone knows I'M a girl..." I told myself.

"why did you lie?" Gon sat beside me and I just moved a bit.

"just coz "

"just tell us already.." Killua sounded pissed.

"if I came yo the exam as a girl, people will underestimate me.. It's kinda boring if people keep on letting me win"

"so you came as a boy?" Kurapika asked.

"yeah.. it's still boring..." I just sat there and stared them.

"why are you taking the exam?" Leorio asked.

"coz someone said it was suitable for me and also I ran away"

"You ran away?" Killua was shocked.

"just like Killua"Gon added.

"my guess is that you are a Zoldyck?" I asked.

"yeah.. so?" he said annoyed.

"listen, I trust all of you... but him." I pointed at Tonpa. " He tried to poison me. from my point of view, all of you dislike him as well... you do anything Funny old guy, I'll ripe you limb by limb" I warned him and he just froze..

Time when by slow. Gon and Killua did their skateboard trick and Gon almost killed Tonpa.  not that I'M not happy. if it did kill him, it would be fun..

Then it was feeding time.. I just looked at the food as everyone ate it..

"why aren't you eating?" Gon asked with a stuffed mouth.

"not hungry" I sat at the corner.

"okay..  then.. " they continued eating until all of them finished I took my plate and eats it..

I slept and watched tv..  read books and eat.. nothing was interesting..

Suddenly I had a phone call.. I stared at the number but I didn't know who it was..

"aren't you going to answer?" Kurapika asked.

"I will.." I answered the phone..  "Hello. the number you have called has been removed Please never call again." I said and everyone just stared at me..

and my phone rang again. I picked it up and Suddenly "WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I HAVE BEEN WORRY SICK!!! IT'S A GOOD THING I HAVE YOUR NEW NUMBER!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK??? "

I got pissed off and shouted "it's non of your business " .. "YES IT IS!!" I was mad and accidently threw my phone. it broke  and I shouted..

"SONNA!!!  THAT WAS NEW!!!" everyone giggled and I sat down.

"I thought you had no emotions" Killua teased me.

"of course I do.. I'M a human okay.."

"by the way.. who was that?" Leorio asked.