A start of hate..

(I wanna finish this fanfiction before hunter x hunter ends.. will I make it? * dramatic music * )

Killua's p/v

It has been a while since Hina left but What was in my Mind was Hina's story about a boy that she meet. It keeps on replaying on my head but I Don't really Mind you see.. I kinda feel not lonely...

After weeks, she was back. I was at the cherry tree sleeping then when I woke up, there she was. I woke up seeing her sleeping on my lap. I just let her be..

She woke up a while later.. she looks so  tired..

"Ohayo " I said..

"Killua?  Your awake?" she said while scratching her eyes.

"Isn't that What I'm suppose to ask you? What kinda of person sleeps on a boy's lap and ask if he was the one who is sleeping?"

"I wasn't a sleep.." she blushed.

"yeah yeah... whatever..."

Suddenly Illumi came..

"Aniki? "

"Killua,  dad wants to meet the both of you."

"Me too Oni-chan? "

At Silva's room..

"I just heard a rumour about a new A class wanted people.. they are called the spider troupe..." Silva said.

"What does that have to do with us?" I asked.

"for one.. do you remember the time when I first did a spider troupe request? Well it wasn't worth it. They are stronger than you think. much more fearful.. so I want all of you to stay as far away as ever from them.. got that?"

"sure dad..." Illumi said.

"yeah.."

and Hina only nodded.

"Another thing... Do you know the Kurata Clan? It's a clan with scarlet eyes.. Rumors and resourceful site told me that only with few members they were able to defeat all Kurata Clan. this only proves that they are much more dangerous than they look..  so becareful..  all of you.."

I rolled my eyes and I saw a glare  on her face. I never thought it exist but an angry emotion  on her face..

"what's wrong?" I whispered..

"Eh? nothing... lol" she smiled and made a Funny face. this only made me more uncomfortable..

That afternoon, I decided to let her be alone..

Akahina's p/v

That evening I didn't see Killua..  he was no where nearby. I was walking all alone at the garden and Suddenly...

"Ne,  Akahina.. " someone pulled my shirt from the back. I turned and saw Kalluto.

"What wrong brother?

"Help..  help... Oni-chan Killua is in danger.."

"Eh? where?"

Kalluto then pulled me to a pond. well it's not a pond. it's like saying Mike is just a puppy.. the pond wasn't small alright.. I turned to Kalluto and he pointed inside the water..

"he drowning" Kalluto sucked him thumb.

"what's am I suppose to do? I can't swim.." I panicked. I turned to ask Kalluto something.. but he was gone..

Without anymore regrets, I jumped in. I didn't know how to swim but it doesn't matter because Killua is a friend,  a brother and everything I'm with him, my heart beat increases. I'm not tired but the feeling is great..

I was in the water.. I was able to move and when I got to Killua...  He Suddenly vanish. as if, it was just an illusion..  I'm out of air and I saw the tail.. I wasn't able to move.. then I saw some bobbles came towards me. then a hand pulled me up..

Killua's p/v

in the evening I walked at the garden and saw Kalluto running towards Kikiyo.  Somehow I saw her smile..

"Kikiyo is smiling? That's weird" I said to myself. Then I heard a water splash. I was curious and checked it out.

I came to the pond and saw a pair of shoes. it was Hina's shoes. I was puzzled knowing she wasn't able to swim yet she is in the water.

I saw her at the bottom. and I jumped in. When I pulled her out she was pale. I was about to do CPR but she woke up. my heart beat increases again. just like before. I sat next to her and asked her..

"Why are you acting so weird lately?"

she was shivering so I put my arms around her just to keep her warm for awhile. if she returned in this condition, she will be in worse situation..

"What do you m-mean?" she said..

"are you sick? why kill yourself?"

"I didn't kill myself.. Kall- " she stopped..

then I suddenly felt angry.. I knew What was going on for a while..

"Mom...  she did this right?" I said angrily..

Hina was silence..  I stood up and wanted to search  for her but Hina pulled my sleeve.

"Don't.. I Don't want you getting hurt or in trouble..."

"but you were almost d-"

before I could finish she held my face. and she smiled.

"but I'm not dead right? so it's okay..." she smiled.

I let out a heavy sigh and nodded. for now I'll let it slide. just because she asked.. just because my heart told me..

I brought Hina to her room. She bowed and thanked me. She happily went inside and slam the door. even so, I feel like she is lying. lying to me? no, she knows that I can easily tell if she was lying to me.. maybe...  I think she is lying to herself..

I wasn't sure so I just turned and walked away. After a few steps only I turned back and knew something was wrong. I wanted to enter through the door but it's lock so I did the obivious, I entered through the window.

Hina was at the corner crying. She was wiping and I called her name "Hina!! " but she didn't respond.. I walked towards her and pulled her shoulder and there it was.. her sad face.. only she looked different. Her eyes were like Nanika's.. only darker..

"Who are you?" she asked..

"I'm Killu- " before I finished she hugged me. Without a Second thought I hugged her back. I pat her head. She stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulder.. She was sad for the first time.. infront of my eyes. I put her on bed at left her..

"Good night ".that was What I whispered to her before I leave..

"Why was she crying?" I wondered..

to be continue...

(new chapter finished. @.@ it's almost 12 a.m and I'M going to bed *-*)