Contents

I've decided to do a little contents table for these chapters because the titles I give for each oneshot are super implicit. This is literally just so you know what that chapter is about to see whether it'd appeal to you.

Also, little disclaimer, though they're not present in all of these oneshots there are some trigger warnings that apply to some of these. The only reason I don't put it on each chapter is because I don't want to basically spoil the ending with a warning I give at the start. You have been warned.

Also, also, I'm not going to lie, the first few are pretty cringe. I wrote those ones like a year ago so just... bare with my less capable self.

1) Roommate AU (2415 words)
Nico's been looking for potential roommates all day and is just on the verge of giving up until a blabbering blond shows up at his door as his last interview.

2) Next Year Is Looking Decent (1816 words)
It's New Year's Eve and Nico would rather be anywhere else in the world but Times Square. Fortunately enough, he finds that friendly college student, Will, who's also been ditched by his friends, can be pretty good company.

Little Disclaimer: I've been meaning to rewrite this one since it's not one of my favourite chapters when I look back upon it.

3) True Love's Kiss? (2918 words)
Will, Nico, Jason, Percy and Leo are in the middle of a quest when Nico vanishes out of the blue. Eros comes along, admits to kidnapping Nico and states there's only one way to release him. A true love's kiss.

4) The Remote (just an itsy bit smutty) (1038 words)
Will has been attracted to his best friend since as long as he can remember. Unfortunately for him, Nico's straight. However, he discovers that he may be wrong when they attempt to battle it out for who gets to have control over the remote.

5) 7 Minutes In Hades (2125 words)
Begrudgingly, Nico finds himself at a party and Drew doesn't seem to understand what the term 'gay' even means as she's attempting to flirt with everything she has with Nico. When a blond hero pulls him away, he can barely say a thanks before they're split up again. But it's okay, they can spend some quality time in the closet instead.

6) Drunk On Love (1530 words)
Will's a disaster drunk, and it's up to Nico to look after him. Which, theoretically, shouldn't be too bad, but when the blond comes out openly flirting, touchy and blurting our love confessions to his best friend. Well, there's where Nico finds that this could be a problem.

7) Soulmate AU (First Words) (1423 words)
Will's in college now and he's still infatuated with the words permanently tattooed upon his arm. He can't help but imagine what sort of scenarios could lead him meeting his soulmate and them telling him: 'Che giorno è oggi? Cazzo con Nico giorno?'

8) Alone (533 words)
Short little chapter on the anniversary of Bianca's death. Nico's mourning and misses his sister but he soon realises that despite she's gone, he's not alone.

9) The Ordeal (4365 words)
High school AU. Will's practically been obsessing over the guy that sits directly in front of him in class that he basically doesn't even know what's been going on in English for the past three months. They've never spoken and Will doubts they will anytime soon however that all changes when they're assigned to a project together.

10) Not As Planned (Smut) (859 words)
Basically a short, PWP chapter where Nico finds himself entangled with the kind enough blond, premed student who volunteers to give Nico his tour around campus.

11) The One Where Apollo Helps Out (1729 words)
Will's practically traumatised when Apollo shows up in the infirmary and offers advice on how to go about asking Nico out. But when Will ignores the god's help, Apollo decides to take things into his own hands.