Drunk on Love

"You're drunk, Solace."

'Solace' pouted on the sudden accusation from the shorter man. Here he was, confessing his love to, well, the one he loved, only to be reminded of his only slight intoxication of that strangely fruity tasting drink he had.

"Drunk on love, my Angel," the blonde replied, yanking on the belt loops of those black, ripped and sinfully tight skinny jeans on his best friend, Nico Di Angelo, "Your ass looks great in these by the way."

Nico felt Will's breath fan his ear and it took all of his willpower just to restrict himself from shivering. He pushed the freckled man away, only to be tugged with him as Will had not yet released his belt loops.

"How much have you had to drink again?" The raven man queried. There was no way, Will Solace, the very same tall, hot blonde Nico has been denying his crush on, was telling him his ass looked good in his jeans. Or at least, not while Will was in his right mind.

The blonde just growled, now nudging his nose against the sharp edge of Nico's jawline, his lips barely gazing against his pale neck, "Why does it matter, Angel? I love you. No matter how many drinks."

Oh how badly Nico wanted to believe that, but the slur in his best friend's voice told him to think otherwise. As if the only perfect human on the earth would love Nico. He could only dream, and he certainly did.

But now the raven haired man bit his lip to prevent any embarrassing mewls to escape his traitorous throat as Will simply place a close mouth kiss on the groove of Nico's neck.

"Solace, get off," Nico managed to say, being way too affected by Will's simple touches for his own good. His long, pale fingers slipped into golden curls, tugging softly to pull his smooth, pink lips from his skin; the blonde latched onto his collarbone instead, as if encouraged by the action.

"Will," the Italian tried, this time, his voice more firm than just a semi-moan, "I mean it, stop."

Almost instantaneously, the press of heavenly lips on his neck disappeared, and Nico was met with the impossibly blue eyes he knew he was weak for. The Italian watched the pupil dilate as they made eye contact, the void of black filling the abyss of azure to the brim. They twinkled with concern, love yet still slightly clouded with lust.

"I'm sorry," the drunk(est) of the said, "I didn't mean to do anything you didn't want to, Angel." 'Angel' couldn't help blush at the apology, it wasn't why he had pushed the man of his dreams away, he was way more than happy to oblige to whatever Will was giving him. But it was still wrong, Will was drunk, he had no conscience of what he was saying, let alone what he was doing.

"It's not that, Will. It's just, you're drunk," Nico explained, hoping the hot blonde would understand what he was trying to say. But Nico saw the brief unidentifiable flash in his azure eyes, not knowing what to expect.

"Why does it matter?!" Will exclaimed, pulling away from the raven haired man completely, arms loosely flying about to display his drunken frustration, "I'm telling you, I love you. It doesn't god damn matter if I'm drunk or sober because I love you either way!"

Nico was most certainly not expecting that.

What was meant to be a simple night out for Will to get just a little loose after a tough day at work had now turned into a love confession from a fucking hammered Will.

"What will it take for you to believe me, Angel?" The blonde asked, looking apologetic from his sudden outburst by the way he was looking through his light eyelashes.