Chapter 5

With Logan and Patton:

After Patton had calmed down a little Logan started to question him.

Logan looked at Patton. "Did this happen on school grounds?"

Patton shook his head no.

He sighed "Should I talk to the Principal? These are very serious allegations..."

Patton shook his head no even more vigorously "Remus is a special needs kid...I don't want him to get in trouble if it's something he can't control." he said between sniffles.

Logan looked at him seriously "You know him? Why would he attack you?"

Patton shrugged.

Logan put his hand over his eyes. "How about I drive you home today?" he offered.

"Oh, um...actually, Mr. Berry, you'll need to take me to Aunt Patty's home for orphaned children."

Logan removed his hand and looked at the high schooler "I didn't know you were..."

Patton giggled a little before sniffling again "I'm not! My aunt Patty works there! I lost my keys..."

"Oh...yes I'll drive you there." The teacher punched in the name on Google maps and they went on there way.

___________________

Roman and Remy-

Remy, Roman, and Remus all sat in Remy's convertible. Remus in the back seat as Roman scolded him.

"Honestly Remus what is WRONG with you?! That was my chance!"

Remus snickered "What? You were the one that interrupted us!"

Roman proceeded to make various offended noises. "Why were you doing that in the first place?"

"I don't really know!"

"...What do you mean you 'don't know'?!"

"Well...Deceit asked me too and I just did!" Remus explained.

"Why would you listen to HIM?!"

"Nobody else told me not too!" Remus smirked as Roman went on another tangent

_____________
Deceit walked out of detention and immediately texted Remus.

_____________
Please tell me the plan worked?
Sent at 5:02 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍 🍆🍌💦

Nope! Roman came and cockblocked me!
Sent

What the fuck do you mean he came and cockblocked you??? You were just supposed to threaten him not rape him???
Sent at 5:02 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

Haha ya
Sent

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Sent at 5:03 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

Whatever you want it to bb
Sent

Nope fuck this life isn't worth living anymore
Sent at 5:03 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

Did you get ANY part of the plan done?
Sent at 5:03 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

I scared him pretty good lol so yea I think
Sent

At least you have some competence
Sent at 5:03 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

Aww thanks, bb anyways I gtg Roman is yelling at me for threatening that kid or whatever
Sent

You mean my arch nemesis Patton? That fuckwad had it coming. If he's going to mess with my soulmate Virgil.
Sent at 5:04 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

Woah
Sent

What?
Sent at 5:04 PM from Snake DADDY 😍😩😫 🐍🍆🍌💦

Woah that was like, so gay
Sent

What do you mean?? He's my soulmate get off my back you fucking hunchback
Read at 5:04 PM

What the fuck you fucking deodorant eating piece of shit you can't even wave a knife around without getting caught
Read at 5:05 PM

Who are you calling gay? Fucking masochist
Read at 5:05 PM
------------

Virgil reluctantly entered his house and ran up to his room. Immediately locking his door. He grabbed his phone and went to call Patton since he figured Patton would be bored on his walk home.

Patton didn't pick up. Virgil called three times and none of them were answered. Virgil could feel his anxieties build up, Patton would ALWAYS answers his phone.

______________

Mr.Berry dropped Patton off at the orphanage, then drove him back to his house. Patton jumped out of the car, and thanked Logan.

He walked back up and opened the door. Kicked off his shoes and went to grab his phone...when he saw it was gone.

Next chapter:

*gASP*