Chapter 15

Will Roman ever get the D?|

It was three days to Virgil's Birthday, and Patton had been setting up a surprise party.

He bought streamers, he made sure they were purple or black. He hung them all up from the ceiling and taped some to the ceiling fan. He bought some fairy lights and made sure the living room was well lit. He wasn't tall enough to hang them so he called over Logan to come help.

______________________________

Logan got on the couch and began trying to hang up the lights. Patton watched with a smile.

Logan grabbed the last strand, which were not white fairy lights and were actually pink heart lights.

Patton gasped "I've been looking for those! Ooo! Ooo! Can I hang them?!" he jumped up and down in excitement

Logan smiled "Sure."

Patton ran to his room and tried to hang them up, but he couldn't reach. Logan kneeled down "Get on my shoulders."

Patton obliged and hung the lights up all while on Logan's shoulders. Once they were hung up Logan flung Patton off, Patton landed on his bed safely Giggling uncontrollably.

_____________________________

Patton went to work cleaning the apartment. He then recorded Virgil's favorite Disney movie Black Cauldron.

He began decorating the table, he put a bat-themed table cloth down on it and lit up the room with candles that smelled like cookies. He started researching how to make Ice cream cake, since Virgil loved ice cream cake a lot from Patton's memory.

________________________________

Roman jerked off for the third time this week to mediocre boyxboy porn.

He was getting fucking sick of the same thing over and over and over.

He wanted his soulmate.

He decided he would try a dating app. His soulmate would surely find a way to meet him since it was fate after all!

_________________________
At school-

Virgil walked into the locker-room and began searching for his hoodie. When he was completely sure it wasn't there he changed and headed out to P.E.

_______________________________

Patton, after Logan was done teaching, walked up to the front and spoke with Logan, planning out Virgil's party with the teacher.

_____________________________

Virgil looked around before getting in the limo.

"Hey frightful night. What happened to your hoodie?"

Virgil scowled "It was stolen. Along with my phone."

Roman stared at him "For real?"

Virgil nodded. He tried not to cry. He couldn't help the tears welling up.

Roman noticed this but didn't say anything.

Patton gave him a side hug and hummed a lullaby.
_____________________________
With deceit after school-
Deceit made his way over to Virgil's bed. Sitting on it before checking the time.