Chapter 17

Stranger Danger~

Deceit walked down the alleyway. Going to Meet up with his partner in crime, Remus.

He waited and waited until he groaned and Remus popped open a dumpster he had been chilling in "Hey snake daddy, what you been doing."

Deceit made a face of disgust. "You were in there the whole time?"

"Yup! Anyways what did you need sweetie?"

Deceit toyed with the idea of getting Remus to do some more dirty work. "Give me Patton's house keys..."

Remus tilted his head before giggling "Sure hot stuff!"

He took them out of his pocket and tossed them to Deceit.

Deceit smirked "Good work Remus. Thanks for holding on to them. Now go fuck off."
_________________________

The next day early in the morning~

Patton grabbed a sparkly party hat pack, a watermelon pinata, three packages of balloons, and a bunch of snacks.

He was so excited for Virgil to come and see an amazing surprise! He had been working so hard that he had gotten faint bags under his eyes, something that was very rare for him.

He blew up the balloons and headed to school with Virgil, excited for the day's surprise.

__________________________
Early in the morning w/Roman-

Roman began to swipe left on people{teens} in the area. When he got a match.

The match was fairly good looking, and he was in a school nearby. He had a pink shirt and a sugar brown cardigan with a big smile on his face in every photo.

He looked a little like Patton, something which Roman didn't mind. It would make flirting and conversation easier.

___________________

Roman and The boy quickly got to talking.
They hit it off right away.
And they set a time and place.
Roman warned the boy of his sexual tension.
The boy didn't seem to mind.
_____________________

Leaving for school-

When Roma got in Remy's car, he could feel the beating of his heart. He had stayed up very late the previous night talking to his new date. He could feel his desire welling up.

Roman in an attempt to control himself took out his hand mirror "This is the one! Oh I can feel it! He is So cute! , plus he knows all about the dragons and the trainers! If you know what I mean..."

He cleared his throat

"He also is super nice and would be a great princess I suppose! Love you hon, talk to you when I finally pass that geo test."

Remy groaned "You done? We've got like, stuff to do. Your gushing is cute but I am fucking sick of it."

_______________________________

After school-

Remy, Virgil, Patton, Logan, and Roman all crammed together inside of Remy's car. Remy drove them to Patton's house, and everyone got out.

Virgil was extremely confused by this "Patton?" he fidgeted nervously, he felt uncomfortable in the cardigan.

Patton smiled and grabbed Virgils hand, pulling him up the stairs and swinging open the door.