Chapter 40

Thank you to everyone who comments on my chapters 😊🤗 Comments Motivate me to write so the support means a lot!

Roman was feeling nervous. Surely...it couldn't be? Virgil and Roman being soulmates was laughable to think of and yet...

He wouldn't mind.

'Ah fuck,'he thought.

He made a mental note to talk this over with the magic mirror.

Him and Remus reconvened to make a plan.

"His house is locked up tight, he's learned well since that time Deceut broke into his house" Remus explained

"How will I get into his room?" The prince asked

"Don't worry I have a plan"

Oh no...Remus has a plan

. Roman thought this but didn't say anything .

________________
________________
Virgil was doing some less than honorable things. He did not expect Roman disguised as Remus to sneak into his house via ventilation shaft.

While Virgil was masturbating to a questionable video in which a man fucks another man with a pair of scissors, Roman proceeds to emerge from the vents like the gremlin he is.

He falls down from the ceiling vent with a crash, landing in a pose which can only be described as alcoholic pray mantis, and valiantly laughs to himself at his wicked entrance.

Virgil couldn't help his shriek of surprise as he hid himself from sight with a blanket, a blush covering his face. His body trembling from embarrassment.

He had no idea why Remus was in his house, but if he knew anything he knew he didn't want to be seen half naked by that rat.

Roman checked his souls ring and: success! It had turned a mixture of mostly Brown with a little bit of green and purple.

"Do not fear, Princess!" Roman exclaimed valiantly, striking a different pose that was reminiscent to a human pretzel if they had to twist back into place but forgot how to stand properly. He was continuing his speech having not noticed the compromising position Virgil was in, "It is I, your soulmate!"

Virgil was confused by the nonsense Remus was spouting "um, no, and uh, get out of my room, I'm busy" He peeked from behind his blanket. He felt vulnerable, there was only a blanket separating his Lower half and Remus...that thought is terrifying.

Roman looked up from his pose and noticed Virgil was covering himself, a bit of bare skin peeking out, a blush began to rise as he bowed. Realizing Virgil was not clothed was embarrassing. "Fuck I didn't realize you were changing."

"...yeah"

Roman:
"Right"

V:

"...um"

R:
"I'll step outside and let you change"

V:

"thanks"

R:

"...sorry"

V:

"Right"

R:

"Cool"

V:

"Cool"

With that, Roman, blushing bright red went to wait outside until Virgil was done Changing,

Little did Roman know, Virgil was not changing at all.

_____________

"Hey Remus you can come back in here" The emo called.

Roman did

"Now you can kindly get the fuck out of my house"

Virgil was wearing the hoodie Roman gave him and some sweatpants. He looked like a NEET. Or maybe that's just what Romans image of a NEET was.

"Wait! I can explain why I'm here: we are actually soulmates"

Virgil didn't seem to believe him.

"Look! My soulring aligned with your emotions perfectly!" Roman showed his ring proudly, which was now Brownish-Orange.

Virgil blushed and the ring turned slightly browner.

"See?!"

Virgil reluctantly took out his as well. The colors were yellow and red mixed together Elegantly. Virgil snorted.

"Sorry Remus but I don't think you've felt Love in your life. You are a maniac and I don't trust you"

"Oh! That's right, I'm actually not Remus!"

Virgil was visibly confused.

Roman smiles and he wiped off the mustache with his makeup wipes he always has in his pocket.

"See? I'm Roman. Me and Remus switched identities"

The MCR fan nodded "Oh okay"

"WAIT WHAT"

Virgil looked at Roman suspiciously. "... hmmm...to prove you are really Roman...how many times did you try to solicit Patton?"

Roman gasped "only like FIVE TIMES! And don't call it 'soliciting'!"

"Okay I believe you."

"AND I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WRENT FOR MEDDLING EMO MOMS"

"no Roman I believe you just calm down."

___________

They sat awkwardly across from each other. "So ummmm... does this mean wee are dating now?" Virgil asked, still unsure of himself.

"I suppose" Roman agreed.

Virgil was waiting for Roman to try and get sex but...he didn't. Roman and him just...talked and than Roman left. He checked his soulring and it wasn't even horny...

WAIT WHY ISN'T HE HORNY THATS ROMANS THING.

Virgil would be lying if he said he wasn't a little disappointed by that. He was a little excited when he found out Roman: the cum machine was his soulmate. So he thought Roman would immediately jump to fourth or at least third base. 

Basically: Virgil wants to fuck but doesn't want to admit it

It doesn't help that Romans dick is probably small. Judging from the statue it was pretty pathetic.

Virgil sighed, he shouldn't have gotten his hopes up.

Yet somewhere in his heart there was a flutter he couldn't explain.

____________