(2) My nerd to bully part 1

"Nerd!"

The usual hurls of insults and swear words were thrown at me as I headed down the hall, my books tightly clutched to my chest. My hair was in the usual braid and my head held down, eyes fixed on the floor.

"Did you hear? she actually told everyone she slept with Roy." Someone hissed. I glanced up and saw that it was a girl in pleated skirts. I turned away again, gritting my teeth.

It was only Jane I told to and she only because she threatened to break the second paw of my dog, Bake.

I clenched, my nails digging deeper inside the books I clutched. That was when it hit me. The force slapping me across the face, so that my head swerved into the lockers on my side, along with a crack somewhere.

The next thing I knew was my body sprawled against the cold metal, my legs wobbly and my chest heaving lwith pain, filling my nostrils with fear.

"Head shot!" a familiar voice hollered. I looked up at the sea of faces sneaking past me, their eyes darting at me in a clandestine manner, their faces pale. It's always been like that. Other students just walking past me, as if I was as invisible as I felt. Some even shot me pathetic looks. Then a pair shiny black shoes reached my right. Hatred instinctively flared up in my veins and a low growl rumbled threateningly at the back of my throat.

"Was that a growl I heard from my dog, lil bitch?" His velvet voice said, the smell of his expensive French cologne wafted into my consiousness.

Roy Harrison. The living nightmare of my world. The spawn of the devil himself. The most popular guy in school.

And the boy who took my virginity.