50K reads!! Milestone

Today on the 6th of January marks the next greatest milestone this book has achieved -50 K reads!!! *IMAGINARY APPLAUSE* 

Thanks you gais!! \(*<*)/ This is so so so amazing!!! emergard!! I can't stop skipping around my room!!! I could do a marathon run right now!! - No, actually no. I'm too physically weak for that. *Ahem*Just got back from work and i'm exhausted from the day, thinking to myself, "Why are there were so many people at the mall on a Friday?! Gah!" 

Ooh! Also! As you know, I recently updated my very first mature content on the last chapter: Arranged Marriage! Tee hee.

Wanna hear a secret?? I got it from a dose of inspiration from the anime- Highschool DXD!! Give me some hands of approval! Was that a great anime or whut!! If you want some more of those finger-lickin good content. Don't forget to PM me or comment on the book!! Because after all what makes the book great: is you. You and your requests ;) Oh! also you can just add this book to your reading lists cause its easier to catch up on any updates!- you ought to. (I won't disappoint you, i swear!)

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!! AND DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THESE WONDERFUL THEMES!!! Tee hee! Catch ya later alligator

PS:Why do teddy bears not eat at tea parties?

~ Cause they're already stuffed.

HAHAHAH GEDDIT GEDDIT?? N-no? Nevermind...