Another Werewolf theme

This is actually my contest entry for wolves after dark. :) but it also works as a one shot. So! There WILL be a part 2 with the smexy stuff. XD it's just incomplete without it, we can all agree. I will post that tomorrow, kittens. Watch out for it! Also, thanks to fguazzelli for editing this for me :)
---------------------------------

You wake up to find you have been kidnapped and handcuffed to a bed post.

You scream and shout for what feels like ages when the door opens. You can see a dark silhouette.

Let me go!!" You grunt as the dark figure approaches the bed side with unnatural calmness.

Your eyes go wide terror as the shadow steps into a strand of moon light sliding through a tiny crack in the wall.

Demonic red eyes watch you with amusement as you struggle against the cold grip of the metal cuffs that were beginning to cut into your red wrists. You struggle harder, but to no avail, when a warning animalistic growl rumbles against the quiet walls of the room making your body freeze as your blood runs cold. You gaze helplessly at the half hidden beast and begin to sob.

"Why are you doing this to me??" You scream through tears and fear, your body quaking in fear of pain and uncertainty as the person stays silent.

"You have exactly 10 minutes to run, little rabbit." The shadow announces as you sob ever harder.

He was doing it again.

You squeeze your eyes shut, hoping it's just a nightmare.

How many more times??

Your breath hitches in your throat as a large arm creeps into your vision and shot inches past your face.

The cuffs fall free with a rattle and you scrambled off the bed and run towards the door where the figure had appeared.

You burst through the door and are greeted by the wash of cold air that sweeps through your torn clothes and creeps up any exposed skin. You run harder, legs shaking so much it feels as if they could give way at any moment. The forest trees seem to close in around you, chattering at your flight.

A howl cuts through the thick air and you feel your heart drop.

He was close! You push your failing legs harder, hair billowing wildly behind you.

Too close!

The shadows of the night fly past your vision even faster, your knees aching and straining harder. Beneath your terror and desperation, you're dimly aware that as a bounty hunter, you should be embarrassed that you aren't fit enough for all this running.

You trip over an exposed root, your momentum hurling you forward into a blanket of dead leaves and forest insects. You groan at the pain shooting up from a twisted ankle, tears creeping back again as your eyes desperately rake the bushes and trees for any sign of the beast. Another howl rings out through the night and you scamper beneath a tree in search of protection, huddling as its base.

You whimper into your palms, eyes squeezed tightly shut. This nightmare had been going on for a while. You're starving, exhausted and hurting. Your eyelids flutter open, spots of light dancing in your vision.

You feel yourself slipping, about to pass out...

"I hate life here, I love bounty hunting for the pleasure of terror." Your eyes widen at the memory of those words. The ones you had uttered before you were caught in this torture. You'd always been good with a gun, you loved the chase and the enjoyed the terror in what you did.