Glasses girl

This was something I wrote back when I was in high school (14? Maybe.) and I'm retyping it out. So, pardon if there are mistakes or if it seems a tad bit different from my usual writing technique. I was a bit more of an otaku then :3- still might be. I didn't really edit the story cause I thought I'd d let it stay like how I write it back when I was a a weeny teeny girl. Yeah. Anyway! Let's get reading

______________________

Valentine's Day. Pfft. What's so special about it? I flicked my auburn hair, a bored expression on my face as I headed towards my locker. A pile of scented envelopes landed at my feet the very moment I swung the door open.

"AIDO!!" A voice squealed and I freaked immediately. Before I could escape, a force slammed into my back, making me lose my balance and composure. I face-planted. Hard.

"Crap..." I moaned rolling onto my back to glare at her. Komachi Onozuka, my number 1 fan girl-as she claims- made it her life goal to annoy and proclaim her love for me everywhere I go. Now, she bent down, adjusting her hideous glasses, and staring worriedly at me,. I glared up at her, wishing she'd catch fire considering the intensity of my death glare.

"Aido, I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" She asked in a high-pitched syrup tone. I angrily pushed myself up, slapping her outstretched hand away.

"Of course I'm not okay!" I growled, my voice doing a crescendo as I towered her height. Kodachrome just blinked, a pathetic look on her face. I felt myself grow angrier by the moment, turning, I started striding away. I'd rather not waste my energy dealing with her.

"Wait, Aido!!" She dashed, and caught the hem of my t-shirt. "I wanted to give you this!"

" Stop harassing me! I find you annoying okay?!" i yelled, not caring that I was causing a scene. Lucky for her it was early and only a couple hung a few feet away."Just leave me alone!"

I rudely slapped the pink box out of her grasp and I heard her gasp as it hit the floor with a thud. I stalked towards my classroom, hoping that she'd finally give up. That was an ultimate dick move and I knew it, but it had to be done. Stupid girl.

"What's up lover boy?" A voice cheered as I sat down. Aoi Rino, my closest friend asked. I just shook my head.

"It's her isn't it?" She asked and I nodded, still grumpy about the whole situation.

"What did she do this time?" Aoi asked rolling her eyes, as she pulled a chair to sit opposite me.

"I made a dick move on her." I mumbled. I was secretly glad that Aoi was here to listen to my problems. Aoi and I have been friends since we were babies. It was never a lovey-Dover relationship because she had a crush on Mr Hamasaki, our biology teacher and before that the math teacher. Talk about EXTREMELY weird. Pfft. Now Aoi shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess that's good. I do have a hate tendency towards bubbly girls." Aoi stuck out her tongue with disgust. At that moment, Mr Hamasaki entered class. "Maybe she'll give up if she's smart enough."

She hurriedly rushed to her seat.

I just hope she's right. The faster I get rid of her the better. I thought. Satisfied, i leaned back into my chair and watched Aoi flirt with the teacher from her seat.

***

After school, I walked back home as usual. The autumn scenery of crispy falling leaves sat against the amber sky background. A chilly breeze filled the air and I cursed myself, for forgetting my jacket. I looked around casually when I spied a figure leaning against the oak tree. I felt annoyance gnaw at me when I realized it was her.