Demon and human theme (mature)

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content. You have been warned. Also, the guy does have some kind of dominance over the girl. If youre not into this kinda sugar-honey-ice-tea, do pick a diff chapter. Took me 5 days to write this. Must be loosing my touch :, ( But! I hope you enjoy this smexy little chapter.
------------------------------
He roared in anger and the girl sobbed louder, curling into a ball while she stayed in the corner.
" FOR THE LAST TIME! WHO IS IT?!" The demon bellowed, his eyes burning red, the color contrasting against his pale skin.

The tiny girl shook her head again, her childlike features trembling and fearful of the man in front her. Her brown eyes wide with sadness as she watched her angry master.

She knew he could kill her and that he wouldn't hesitate to.

The demon named Carl stretched out his own tense wings menacingly as he shut his eyes tight, inhaling as much patience as he could.

He had thought that picking a human off the sidewalk, she would have more gratitude than one of those pets brought up to obey.

But obviously the theory was flawed.

"I'm giving you one last chance" Carl inhaled and ran a troubled hand through his hair.

"Who gave you that hickey?"

The pet didn't answer, just had her head hung low and lips pursed shut as she sat inside her basket bed. The demon thanked Lucifer that the golden and red bedroom was soundproof because of what he was about to do.

"Filthy humans like you should be punished." The demon muttered harshly as he stormed over to grab one of her fragile wrists.

She gasped sharply as she was forced onto her feet and yanked backwards onto his muscled body. A strong arm clamping around her waist so her back was pressed firmly against him.

The stench of human made Carl growl with annoyance.

Humans were considered the lowest class and usually sold as pets or slaves. He detested them but they were considered prized possesions as pets and it defined your rank clearly.

"What are you doing??" The girl squeaked, panicking as she squirmed in his dead lock grasp.

Her arms stiffly locked by her side as he held her tighter.

She started kicking, legs flailing but they werent a bother to the demon as he towered the girl by a head and a half.

To Carl, she looked merely like a child or a tiny helpless kitten.

"Listen here, you wretched girl." He growled warningly as the girl grunted at the heavy pressure he was applying around her waist.

"You belong to me and to me only."

A yank on her flimsy nightgown produced a loud rip and his skin met hers.

She had small breasts that barely filled his large hands and he fondled them roughly. The squirming continued but Carl knew this time that it was for a different reason.

Possibilities ran through the demons mind as he flicked her tiny nipples, distractedly till they were stiff and taut.

Was it that human garbage boy downstairs? Or one of his trusted guests at the parties he so often threw?

The girl's quiet moan didnt escape his notice because he glanced down at her in disapproval and increased his pressure.

"This way you will be reminded of me everytime someone touches you, even yourself." The demon said, leaning into her ears and grazed them with his canines.