"Todoroki and (Y/N)?" Uraraka looked between you and Momo. "I thought you and Deku-kun had a thing."

"...Huh?" By now you were the centre of attention, with the girls constantly talking about who they shipped you with.

"Oh yeah, you and Deku-kun are pretty close!" Hagakure made some sort of gesture, you know this since you felt a few droplets of water hit your face but you weren't sure what action she was doing. "Your guys' chemistry is honestly so cute! Ugh, I wish I had that!"

"That's cause we're childhood friends..." You became confused at all the information that was being thrown at you.

"But you guys act so much closer than that!" Hagakure began to swirl around in the water, causing little waves, honestly whatever she does, ironically is very eye catching.

"To be honest, yeah, you and Deku-kun already act kind of like a couple..." Uraraka mumbled, looking down at the water solemnly.

"Okay, but have you guys seen her with Kirishima?" Mina butted in. "They always, and I mean alway make cute little goggly eyes at each other when training together!"

"..." You sank into the water, opting to just listen since obviously no one was eating up a word you said.

"Do they?" Hagakure squealed.

"Yeah totally!" Mina gasped. "Oh my god! Not to mention, her and Kirishima totally flirted when we went shopping!"

"Omg! How so?"

"Guys, I'm right here...?" You called out weakly before sighing in defeat. Jiro giggled beside you.

"Just leave them be, Mina and Hagakure are the type to talk about boys constantly." Jiro gave you small pat on the shoulder, offering a comforting smile. "But...I do have one question for you..." you sighed, blushing a little.

"If it's about me and Kirishima flirting I swear it was a one time thing—"

"It's about you and Bakugo."

"...Huh?" You gave her an incredulous look, thankful that Jiro mentioned it quietly and not loudly like your Kirby friend. "What about Bakugo?"

"Honestly, I don't know." Jiro shrugged. "You guys are just...Really interesting, are you friends? Rivals? Enemies?" She paused before continuing. "I mean, you guys act like you hate each other guts, but whenever you two talk, you guys act like your friends...And then at some point during your conversation you become enemies again..." it took you moment for her words to sink in.

"Well...We were childhood friends, as much as I hate how he treats Izuku-kun, I can't find it in myself to truly hate him...Even though I act like it..." You began to ponder a little, mulling over your words. "I have a soft spot for him, I guess you could call it that...But we're not really...Friends... I wouldn't call it that."

"...But...You miss him." Jiro said that as a statement than a question. "...And I could tell he misses you too...Why don't you guys talk it out?" You scoffed at her suggestion.

"Talk it out? With Bakugo?" You clicked your tongue. "Please, I'll do that the moment Mineta becomes a decent human being." Jiro gave you a slanted frown.

"Damn...So never?" You both laughed a little before calming down. "No, but seriously, it's best to communicate this than to let it simmer, you know?" She gave you a reassuring pat. "I could tell, just how differently he acts around and towards you, that he really misses you...Bakugo isn't that hard to read, so I'm 99% sure of myself here." You crossed your arms, letting her words settle itself in your mind.

"...I'll forgive him once he recognized Izuku-kun."

Jiro gave you a sad smile.

After you left the baths, you decided to lounge around in the common area for a bit before heading to bed. You were scrolling through your messages until a notification popped up.