"Ahh~" Izuku sunk lower into the water, the bath very much needed after such a stressful day. From the other side of the wall, the males could hear the occasional giggling between the girls, with Mina and Hagakure's voice overriding most of the others.

"To be honest, the food is whatever." Mineta came strutting out the changing rooms, walking around the water. "But the food isn't what I'm after..." He stopped just in front of the tall, wooden boards that separated the female and male onsen's. "What I'm truly after is right on the other side of this wall here..." Mineta chuckled evilly. Izuku propped himself up out of the water.

"What're you mumbling about over there?"

"Wah~! This feels so good!" Mina squealed from the other side.

"I would've never thought that there'd be hot springs here!" Hagakure's voice chimed in. Soon, the other female's voices could be heard, with the exception of you and Momo, the two most quiet women in the class.

"Yes! They're there!..." Mineta leaned his head against the wall, listening in to the conversations happening on the other side. By now, most of the boys were glaring at the grape haired midget. "Yaoyorozu's boobs... Mina nice athletic body... (Y/N)'s toned legs!" Mineta began to shake lightly. Iida came up to the midget, chopping furiously.

"Stop that at once Mineta! You're bringing shame to everyone!"

"So strict..." Mineta scoffed before getting into action, using his quirk to scale the wall. "We're here to overcome our walls! Plus Ultra!"

The girls tensed at the sound of Mineta's voice from the other side of the wall. You grabbed a rock, ready to chuck it but noticed the small kid from earlier lounging about on the top, ready to push the midget off. Once he dealt with the problem, Mina cheered him on, and you attempted a slow clap as well.

"Thanks Kota babe! Mineta's a real pest huh?" Kota did a double take at the sight of an exposed Mina before falling back. You grabbed the pinkette's arm, sending her into the water.

"Dude, don't flash the kid." You grumbled. Mina only winked in response, sinking into the water. You mimicked her actions, finally finding some relaxation time after so long.

"So...(Y/N)~" Mina scooted closer to you, slinging a wet arm around your shoulder. "What's up between you and Todoroki?" You sank deeper into the water, ignoring her a bit.

"Oh!" Momo popped up from the water, looking at you with a flushed smile. "(L/N)-san, may I ask you something?"

"It's (Y/N), but go on."

"Are you and Todoroki dating?"

You sank deeper, shaking your head, causing small ripples to form in the water. Momo frowned a little.

"Oh, really?"

"Where are you guys getting this?" You sat up a little, your mouth now out of the water. "We just interned together."

"But you guys are close, right? Kero." Tsu glanced at you with her head cocked a little to the side.

"Well, yes of course we're friends, but where are you guys getting the idea that we're dating?" You mainly directed this attention to Momo, considering she was the one who brought it up, along side Mina.

"Well, I suppose Todoroki?" Momo shrugged her shoulders. "He's been...Talking about you a lot, even when you're not around." She smiled fondly as she recalled a memory. "Actually, during the finals, he kept mentioning you during our fight with Aizawa... He talked very highly of you (L/N)-san."

"What...What did he talk about?"

"He kept saying things like, 'what would (Y/N) do?' or 'How would (Y/N) approach this?', I could tell he respects you a lot." Momo smiled at the end, clapping her hands lightly. "It was very cute to witness!"