"I m sorry sir,,I didn't see you""I just bumped into someone made his belongings to fell down at the counter 

" Ohh....it's ok ,,but I am sorry I am busy ,I can't take photo with you" he just smiled at me ,,and walk away hurrily.. 

He may be busy,,,,but what was that taking picture!!? ,,,why I will take picture with stranger??,,,is he mad ??......

  I paid my bill but there was wallet near my foot,,,ohh may be it's his....aishh it was my mistake I bumped into him,,,,so I  should give it back to him right??

Then I followed his way,,,but I couldn't find him.....what should I do ??I suddenly found group of people ,,is something bad happened there?? ,,I went to check,what  if anyone need help..,but people are  taking photos with that same guy ,,,ahh I found him....

I was about to go near to him,,,he just bowed at people there and started walking off.....I should catch him ,,what if he found out I have his wallet and didn't return it to him.??....he may think I am thief   and he may report me ....I seen in many movies......so I ran behind him as fast as possible,

" Hey.....hey stop...."why can't he hear me?,,,,I don't know even his name

" What....!??" Suddenly he turned  to me....

" It's your....."

" Ohh.....may be your hardcore fan of mine ,,,but you should not follow me like this,, you will become sasaeng and not fan understood,,,,if you need autograph ,give me the book quickly""

Sasaeng ???,,,,,,me!!!!whatis  he even talking.??....he may be some celebrity but why I have to get his  autograph..???

"Wait sir,,,, actually you mistook  me,,,,I was not following you,,,,here,it's your wallet right?,,,,I am sorry when I bumped into you ,it fell off  may be........" I handed him the wallet

" Ohh....my wallet ...  It's mine,,,,you just followed me to give this"

" Ye......"!!

"And Wait,,,,are you really don't know me?!!Seriously  I am not that popular?" I think I offended him,but what should I do.?? I don't know, him is it an offence??

" Ahh......may be you are an actor,,,I am really not into dramas of these days,,,sorry"

" Actor........?.!!!!!I am,,,,,I am a singer"     what on the earth ,,,,is it necessary every one should know him,,,why this person triggering me...?

"I am so sorry,, don't feel that I am offending you or something ,,,I am from countryside and I am really not into these entertainment industry"

" Hmm... Whatever ,just give me the book I will give you my autograph even though you didn't ask me,,,,when I become an international singer....  You can brag  with your friends about  this day"    wait!! Is he really??