fifty two

Harry's POV

"Where have you been?" Niall asks April. But fucking Cameron was holding April's fucking hand. That's so stupid.

"What the hell is going on?" Niall then snaps. This shit is not gonna end well.

"Niall, please let me explain" April said as she lets go of Cameron's. Holding Cam's hand in the first place was such a destructive idea.

"Megan, you too. You have to listen to what I have to say" April says calmly but I can see that she and Megan and everyone else in the room is breathing heavily.

I then looked at Megan who looked like she would pass out at any moment.

I tried to look calm and started walking over to her slowly but she slowly backs away from me.

"Megan, calm down" I say to her but she shakes her head and continues backing up.

"Megan, please. Stop moving" but she just keeps shaking her head. It was as if she really can't hear a thing I'm saying.

"Megan!" I shout as she runs away and out of Madison's house.

"Niall!" April also shouts as Niall furiously exits the house.

I was about to run outside but Madison grabbed me then hugged me tightly while she was crying.

"Harry, I'm so shocked of what happened. I didn't thought it would go this way"

"Madison" I tried to push her away.

"I need you here" she cries.

"Madison, I can't" I tell her as I remove her grip from my jacket.

"What?" She looks so devastated.

"I have to go. I have to make sure Megan is safe and okay"

"Right. I forgot you're just using me"

"It's not like that. We're friends, right?" I tell her.

"Friends. Right. Well you could just forget about me" she said as she heads upstairs to her room. Damn.

I immediately went outside to my car then drove away.

I went to Megan's apartment, I know it's pretty dumb to look here but who knows? Maybe she just wanted to rest.

The apartment door is open, I used that as an advantage and went inside. Megan's room is also open.

There she is, laying in her bed, sobbing.

"Megan?" I say lowly as I walk to the edge of her bed. I don't want her to be frightened.

"I know I shouldn't have went here but I just wanted to make sure that you were-" she cuts me off with an unexpected tight hug.

"Safe" I finish my sentence.

"I'm sorry" I mutter in her hair but she just sobs.

"I should've told you" I whisper and she lets go.

"I couldn't blame you" she wipes her face.

"I mean, we weren't even on good speaking terms, why would I even expect that you'd tell me something deep and secretive as my sister cheating" she shakes her head and stifles a laugh.

"You're right" I crinkle my nose.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"I'm fine, I guess. Just shocked. I never thought my sister could actually do that" she bows and frowns.