fifty eight

Megan's POV

"Megan" Harry says to me but it seems like I couldn't hear anything clearly.

I can see my sister lying on my goddam bed barely conscious but I think she's fucking smirking.

"Megan" Harry says as he walks toward me but I can't get my eyes off my sister.

"What the hell is going on?" I manage to say under my breath.

"Your sister wasn't feeling well so I set her on the bed and-"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I stomp towards my sister.

"Shhhhhhh I'm sleeping" she says at me.

"Get up!" I push and pull her

"What the hell?" She says as she tries to break free.

"Go out!! Out!!" I was practically screaming.

"If I go out now, I won't be able to tell you the truth" she says as she was sprawled on the floor.

"What game are you trying to play here?!" I'm so mad at her right now.

"Truth or consequence maybe?" She said as she managed to stand up.

"Leave. I'm not interested." I strictly say.

"Fine. Why don't I just tell the whole story" she fixes her rubbish hair.

"April you need to leave" Harry interrupts.

"No Harry. Shut up. Don't you want me to tell her everything?" She smiles wickedly.

"What's going on?" I say as bite my lip hard.

April then started crying. Her drunk state is the worse.

"Leave. Just leave" I say as I walk toward April.

"Your parents never left you. My dad never left us" she then blurted.

"They loved you so much. I don't think there's any reason why they would ever leave us, you."

"If they never left then where are they? Huh? Where the fuck are they?!" My emotions are just so heightened I could literally hit my sister.

"They're dead!" As soon as April said those two words, I felt like I've been shot by an imaginary gun.

"What?" I say.

"April, you don't have to do this now" Harry tries to interrupt again but April wasn't paying attention.

"They died because of a car accident, a year ago."

"Why-why didn't you tell me that?"

"Because you loss you're memory?" She said sarcastically.

"Why did you lie to me?" I didn't notice that I was crying as well.

"Because saying the truth about your parents would make me say the whole truth. The reason why they died. And a year ago I wasn't ready to talk about that" she's wiping her cheeks.

"They died because of you"

"I don't understand" I say calmly.

"Do you think you really lost your memory by falling down the fucking stairs?!" She then shouted.

"I don't fucking know. That's what you fucking told me!" How could she be the one who's mad at me?

She could almost rip all her hair out of her fucking head.

"Just tell me please" I demanded calmly. This conversation's going nowhere if she can't even talk straightly.

She gives harry one last look before fixing her half drunk eyes on me.

"A year ago today... You-you caught me and Harry the way you caught us now" I'm trying my best to keep myself from busting out in angry tears.

"So, you got mad, probably madder than you were a few minutes ago" she even laughed a little.

"So you left... You drove off and when your mom and my dad found out that night that you drove away, they went to find you"

"I was just here in our apartment thinking about what I've done" she's wiping tears from her cheeks and I'm just standing there watching her, mad, furious, angry at her.

"So when they were driving around the city to look for you, they got into a car crash and I didn't know until someone called me from dad's phone that dad was in the hospital, with two other girls."

"Of course I quickly went to the hospital and there I saw covered in bloody sheets was your mom and my dad next to an unconscious girl barely making it" I couldn't help but cry.

"So it's really my fault" I shake my head.

"I think of that moment, everyday. Every single day. Smoking took my mind off it. Drinking. Fucking. Those make me forget of how selfish I am as a daughter and as a sister."

She walks toward me and I involuntarily took a step back.

"Believe me, I regret that moment for being such a bitch and a slut for fucking your boyfriend."

"So you decided to do it again? For the second time around?" I laugh sarcastically.

"You know what, thank you to the both of you. Now I finally have a solid reason to leave" I say as I try to leave the room but Harry immediately grabs me and hugs me from behind.

"Don't leave me. Please" I couldn't stop crying.

"Good luck finding me and congratulations for pushing me away." I say as I break his grip.

-------

"Megan. Where are you?" My sister's crying on the phone.

I've been sitting in my car in a hidden parking lot for hours now. I don't know where else to go.

"None of your business" and right before I hang up she said something.

"Harry's in the hospital. Please come here" she said while still crying.

**********

Ahhhhh. I can't wait for the endddd. Please vote and comment!!!