eleven

As I enter our apartment, there I saw sitting on the couch was my sister and Niall making out. Actually, Niall was the one sitting on the couch and April was sitting on Niall's lap.

"What the actual fuck?" I yell.

They broke their kiss, seeming startled. Yeah they should be startled. Probably even scared to death.

"Oh, there you are Megan" April said calmly though. While getting off of Niall.

"Don't 'there you are Megan' me!" I yelled.

"Chill. What's your problem?" She said seemingly unaffected.

"What's my problem? I just walked all the way here from school!" I'm dead furious.

"Is it a lie or did Luke walk with you home too? Because I know he has a car" she said while pointing behind me. Luke.

"What are you doing here?"

"I kind of heard you yell, I thought you got hurt or something" he looked at the ground.

"Well I think you should go. " I suggest trying to sound friendly.

"No no, stay, Luke" my sister smiled at him. How could she even?

"Niall, please leave" I say through gritted teeth.

And he just sat there with my sister. Staring at me.

"I said leave!" I yell and he hurriedly kissed my sister goodbye, on the lips of course, and dragged Luke outside the apartment. Good thing Luke followed.

"What's your problem, really?" April asked calmly. Is it me or my sister is drunk or something?

"You just ditched me for a party!" I yelled in her face. That's how furious I am.

"I ditched you for my boyfriend" so they're an official couple. Well, that's great. Yes, sarcastically.

"You could have called me back or told me you weren't picking me up"

"It's not my fault you don't have a car" she rolled her eyes while leaving me in our not-so-looking living room.

"Yes, it's actually your fault we could have gotten a car today" I say as I follow her to her room. I know if I yell at her I would just be wasting my beautiful voice. Hah

"Then we'll get one tomorrow" she smiled at me.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

"No, I'm high" she said. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"I'm going to bed" she said while laying in her bed and dismissing me.

I'm so pissed off at her. How can she ditch me, go to a party, leave the party, go back to our apartment and make out with someone without even caring how the fuck I got there.

What if I really did get hit by car or got raped or something. Would she even care? God I'm so mad.

She's such an irresponsible sister. She stands as both my mom and dad and there she lays on her bed probably drunk off her ass even though she said she was high. I don't really know. Maybe she is high? I know she's quite becoming irresponsible these past few days but maybe she knows that's a wrong thing to do.

She even wanted Luke to stay? Like what the actual fuck can Luke do? Stay there and have threesome with her?

I know I sound absolutely ridiculous and absurd but damn I'm just so angry I don't even know what's the right thing to do.

-----------

The drive to school was silent again. None of us spoke. I stayed silent too because I knew if I speak first I'd be the one who have to apologize. So I guess I'll be standing my ground for awhile because I know I didn't do anything wrong (besides yelling at her of course) and I know she did a lot of wrong things to me.

"Hey" Luke said as I sit next to him in class. It's my proper seat so I can't really do anything.

"Sorry about last night. I know I shouldn't-"

"It's not your fault" I cut him but not looking at him.

"I know but-"

"Please, Luke. I'm not in the mood" I flash him a fake smile.

The class was over and here rolls the lunch.

Perrie then raises her hand again inside the cafeteria and I quickly scanned their table to see if Harry or my sister was there.

Both of them were there and oh look, April's making out with Niall again. Such fucking PDAs.

Perrie waved her hand like a crazy person but I quickly looked away and sat at Luke's table since he's the only one I know besides my sister's friends.

"Why aren't you sitting with them?" Luke asks while pointing at my sister's table.

"Nothing" then he just shrugs. I then ate my lunch. Which I think tastes horrible but I'm not in the mood to eat anything else so I just go with the flow.

The day rolled by again and I then went to the parking lot only to find it empty. No sign of my sister again. I breathed heavily and didn't even bother texting her. I don't want yesterday's events to happen again. I'm so not in the mood for a fight today.

If she wanted me to ride with her, she would wait for me. But she didn't, so be it.

I huff while waiting at a bus stop. I should really get my car. I think I should go talk to my aunt and ask if Drew can help me out because obviously, my sister and I aren't in good terms. I don't know how to choose a nice car so there's no way I'm buying one by myself.

Asking Drew does sound like such a good idea. I think I'll do that.

A car then stopped in front of me. It's Harry again.

He gets out of the car and started talking to me.

"Let me take you home" his voice sounded so damn hot but I have to keep it cool.

"I'm good. I'll just wait for the bus" I said while smiling a little bit.

"C'mon. I'm already here" he smiles. Those fucking dimples.

I sigh and went to his car. This would be the last time I'll ride with him. I swear.

"Your sister didn't show up again?" He asks while we're in his car.

"She left and I didn't bother texting her" I shrug.

"Where did you go last night? When Luke showed up, you vanished" I said while looking at him. Obviously he can't look back while driving. I can't help being so curious

"Well, I thought he was enough company" he shrugs too.

"Really?" I said while crossing my arms and playfully frowning like a lost puppy.

"Yeah so I just sort of left"

"Well, here we go" he said while stopping the vehicle.

"Alright. Thanks again. I'm sorry you always give me a ride."

"It's fine, Megan" he said then I left.

***********

Sorry if the chapters aren't that quite exciting yet. But please stick with me to the end and I promise to make it a fanfic you'll never forget. (Ironic bc the title's forgotten right? lol)

Vote pleaseeee