fifty six

Harry's POV

April bumped in to me unexpectedly just outside the principal's office

"Sorry" she just quickly muttered without looking at me but I can see her wiping a tear from her cheek.
She starts walking away but I stopped her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. See you later"

"No I'm not buying it" I say as I grab her cheeks to make her look at me.

"You really don't have to know. I don't hold your emotions" she says to me and I feel like it's something bad

"Tell me" I say bravely as I let her cheeks go.

"I went to the principal's office to talk to Mrs. Woods about something, then I saw Niall and Megan kissing." She looks away.

"I'm sorry Harry. I really have to go" she says as she leaves and I was in complete loss of actions nor words that I couldn't even move to stop her.

And when her words hit me again, a flush of anger waves upon me. How could Niall do that to me? Is it because his ex girlfriend, April is staying at my place? No. That couldn't be it. He knows better than to do that to my girlfri- we have no title. But that doesn't mean I couldn't be mad at him..mad at them.

Megan then goes out of the office, her face shocked, pale and it looks like she just saw a ghost.

"Harry"

Niall then follows her just beside the door.

"It's not what it looks like" Megan tries to convince me.

"I'm sorry bro" Niall says to me and out of anger, I didn't know what I was doing until I pushed Niall against the wall in the office.

All I can hear was Megan shouting my name over and over again but it seems like her voice was the thing pushing me to hit Niall even more.

Then all of a sudden, all I know was that some teacher separated the both of us with bloody knuckles and bleeding lips.

---

Megan's POV

I knocked on Harry's apartment door and just prayed that he would open it.

And just as I thought that he wouldn't, he did.

He looks so hurt, like literally hurt. Bloody knuckles from beating the hell out of Niall, several bruises on his face and a cut on his lower lip.

"Hi" I was speechless all of a sudden.

"If you're here to apologize, save it." He practically shoves my unsaid apology to my face.

"I brought you ice cream, in case you want something to cool down your throbbing lips." I say just pretending that what he said earlier doesn't cut through me enough.

"What's taking you so long? Harry, your soup's getting cold" I can hear April as she walks over to Harry by door and looking surprised to see me.

"Guess you prefer to eat something hot than cold" I say to Harry, ignoring April's existence.

I immediately turn around. I can feel my heartbeat throughout my goddamn body. I can hear Harry's door close behind me but then I hear footsteps walking until I saw April walk past me.

"Just so you know, I prefer to eat something cold for the sake of cooling down my throbbing lips" Harry says to me trying to make things not as awkward as it was earlier as he walks and stops just in front of me.

"Can we start the day over?" He then asks.

I nod and he puts and arm around me as we head back to his place once again.

"Just so you know, Niall and I didn't kiss" I told Harry as he sat down on the couch and I hand him the tub of ice cream.

"Yeah. I figured that out when I asked April to tell me the whole story. And she said she didn't exactly see you kiss"

"So April told you.." Harry nods. Why was I even surprised?

"What do you expect from her? Even I didn't know a scene like that could ever be possible." Harry sighs.

"Can we just forget about it? It's already hard on my part being caught in the middle between my sister and her ex" I roll my eyes at him as I sit beside him.

My phone then buzzed.

"Hey Drew" I say through the phone.

"So what's your plan?"

"I'm still thinking about it but I'm not so sure"

"Make up your mind then" Drew says to me as Harry makes unreadable facial expression.

"I'll give you call if I do. Bye Drew" I say as I hang up the phone.

I just stare at Harry after the call without uttering a word and of course, he couldn't stay mute.

"So are you gonna tell me what that was about? Or you're just gonna stare at me til April comes back?" He raises a brow.

"That was nothing. Just some trip Drew and I are planning to go on" I smile at him.

"Which place?"

"Still undecided" I just answer and he just gives me a satisfying nod. Whew.

A few more conversations were brought up, none reminding me how awful things had become.

"I better drive you home" he then says.

"Have you forgotten that I drove my way here?" I laugh.

"Then I better head with you to your car. It's getting late"

"Sure"

----

"Hey I texted you this morning and why weren't you answering my phone calls?" Perrie sounded like an obsessive girlfriend as soon as she saw me in the hallways.

*******

Cliffhangers are back lol. Please vote and comment hehe

Btw once I finish the entire book that's when I'll do major editing like adding media and stuff