fourteen

Megan's POV

"What was that about?" I ask as we get in Harry's car.

"Just thanks us" Drew said.

Both of them sat in the front seats while I take the back seat alone.

I sigh and cross my arms.

I want to believe that I just got deaf for a moment and didn't hear what the real thing my sister said but that's too impossible. What would she do in California? Better yet where did she get her ticket? Where is she gonna stay there? How long will she be there? God knows what she can do and what could happen to her. I hate and love her at the same time. I mean she is my sister, of course I love her.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Drew suddenly ask. Then I nod.

"Megan. I gotta tell you something. I know I shouldn't but it's bothering me. It's not much of a big deal though" Harry said while keeping an eye on the road.

"What is it?" I ask. I guess it's important if it's bothering him.

"Your sister and Niall kind of did it. You know" he said while trying his best to keep it unawkward. But he then laughs.

"What the hell?" I yell.

"Go back to the apartment" I demand. But he's clearly ignoring it.

"Harry. Please"

"What are you gonna do?" He asks.

"I'm gonna fucking yell at her like a mad parent just finding out her daughter isn't pure anymore!" If I was a real mother and I found out that my daughter wasn't a virgin from another person, I would actually lose it. I would accept it if she was the one who told me. I would not whole-heartedly accept but I could at least understand.

"Please just pretend you didn't hear anything" I'm trying my best to calm down and to not make a big deal out of it. Who knows if this isn't her first time? I should stay calm and talk to my sister kindly about this. I should let go of it at the moment.

"So what do you know about cars?" Drew then asked. I know he's trying to make the air less thick because of the tension going on and I appreciate that.

"I know that it's used for transportation" I shrug.

"And?"

"It stops and goes" I look around and pretend to think of other things I know about cars. The truth is, I know nothing. God. I forgot how to drive.

"Damn it Megan. A five-year-old can tell that a car stops and goes. Now tell me what you know about driving" he shakes his head. I can see it. And I laugh at him and he groans.

"I can't believe I'm actually helping you get a car without even knowing you don't know how to fucking drive. I'm such a bad cousin." He rubs his temples and I can see Harry laughing too. His dimple in my view.

I don't want to admit it just yet, but I am starting to like him even though I know just a little piece of his life.

"Okay okay. What car do you want to get?" Drew asks and I shrug. Harry then patted his back with his right hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel.

"It's gonna be rough" Drew said just as we park in front of the car store.

"Pick a car" Drew said once we enter.

"I don't know" I said. Drew seems to get annoyed but he just sighs and looks at cars.

"How much are you guys lending me for this car anyway?" I ask. I just wanna be sure.

"How much the car costs" he winks at me. They are like the best aunt and cousin ever. Unfair because they're the only one I know.

"How about this one?" He points to a hot pink colored car and I scrunch my nose. That's not my type of color.

"I want something dark colored" he looked around then points at a car.

"How about that one?" He points to a black colored Range Rover.

"Oh my god. That looks perfect!!!" I squeal.

"Thank my expertise baby girl" he said while raising his brows up and down.

"Yeah. Alright. Thanks, Drew" I wink at him.

He then talks to the person in charge. And after a few long waits. I can't believe it. I finally have my own car. This is so awesome.

Drew tossed me the key and I almost didn't catch it.

"Do you wanna give it a go?" He asked.

"I'm guessing you forgot that I don't know how to drive" I cross my arms and cock my head.

"Alright then. I'll be giving it a drive." He raised his brows.

It's 11 am and we thought we could have early lunch at McDonald's.

I rode the Range Rover with Drew and Harry rode his own car.

Moments passed then we're back in our apartment building. I didn't see April's car in the parking lot. But she's probably at another party or at Niall's house.

"Home sweet home" Drew said and I looked at him.

"For the weekend, of course" he added.

We all sat down at the couch and just thought of what we can do.

"Can you teach me how to drive?" I say to Harry.

"Hey! I'm right here" Drew said while glaring at me.

"You'll be back in Florida a day after tomorrow. So it means if I let you teach me, I wouldn't. So Harry?" I say again.

"I'd love too" he said while smiling at me.

"I can teach you tomorrow" Drew insisted.

"Alright. But if you leave, Harry will replace you" I say while shaking my head and Drew nods.

My phone then buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and I received a message.

From: Sis

Won't be home til Tuesday. I'm up to something here in California. Take a bus to school on Monday and Tuesday or something. Love you x

"Damn it" I say as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"What happened? Who was that?" Harry looked concerned but it's nothing to be concerned about. I'm just pissed.

"It's April. She said she'll be in California until Tuesday." So my sister really did go to California. What the hell is she doing there?

"So she visited her-" Drew said but Harry cut him off by kicking him.

"What is she doing in California?" I ask. I'm getting so pissed off.

"Maybe she had to take care of something important" Harry said. But I know there's something up and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. But for now, I gotta stay calm

**********

I don't know the process of buying cars and Range Rover is the most common car I know so. Just pretend the process of buying car is that way. lol.

VOTE AND I'LL GIVE YOU THIS PIZZA 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕