fifty seven

Megan's POV

"Hey I texted you this morning and why weren't you answering my phone calls?" Perrie sounds like an obsessive girlfriend as soon as she saw me in the hallways.

"I sorta left my phone at Harry's place" I look down.

"No way. You were at Harry's? What happened??"

"We just talked" I simply answer.

"Details please" she gives me an eye.

"Can you just tell me what you were eager to tell not less than 5 minutes ago" I try to make a point and she sighs.

"Well there are some rumors spreading that... Well, that you are cheating on Harry"

"What the hell?" My brows knit.

"Some student hacked the security footages and leaked a photo when you and Niall were kissing" What?? We weren't even kissing

"The student sort of sent it to every students' phone" Perrie shows me her phone and I hurriedly snatched it out of her hands.

I look closely and there it is. In the photo, we really looked like we were kissing. But in reality, our lips didn't even touch. Who the fuck would do this?

"This is fake." I mutter.

"That's not what everyone believes in. Look around you" Perrie nonchalantly says.

I look around me and I see how people looks at me. They look disgusted, pissed and just plain angry at me. These people don't even know a damn thing about me.

"Anyway, have you seen Harry?" I ask her and not giving a fuck about other people's stares.

"No." She answers.

"But do you know where Niall is?" She asks me. And I shrug.

"Well I do. And boy I feel bad for him" she say.

"Why? Where is he?"

"He's suspended so he went home, probably" suspended?

"Why was he suspended?"

"Looking out after the principal's office was supposed to be a punishment but it seems like he wasn't that careful" She tried to make it sound not offensive and I understand her.

"But why the suspension?"

"Guess Mrs. Woods wasn't in the mood to play games" she shrugs.

"Where's April?" I ask Perrie after third period.

"Haven't seen her yet" she says as she walks by so I just smile and wave a goodbye.

Harry's POV

I was about to head home when I received a text message from Megan. This is odd. And I haven't seen her in school the whole day.

"Feeling so sick. Come over please?"

I didn't even need to respond to that. I'm already on my way.

Megan's apartment door is not even locked, that's odder.

I just walked in, besides she already texted me anyway.

"Megan" I say in her apartment.

"Where are you?" I walk slowly and I try to peek at open doors.

"Oh hey" the life out of me just got scared.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shout at April.

"Chill. Don't be such a grandpa" she laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Where's Megan?" I ask her. Ignoring the fact that she seems drunk.

"I don't really know." What the hell?

"You see I was bored and mad and I saw Megan's phone on your couch last night when I got home and I thought, keeping it would come in handy. Unless Megan tries to get it back of course."

"Well hand it over, I'm giving it back." I say as I hold my hand out.

"No way. She has to get it herself" she shows a drowsy smile.

"I better go. I can't imagine Megan seeing me here. She'll freak" she says as she barely walks out of the room.

And of course, as expected, she couldn't walk out of the room without passing out. I roll my eyes and carry her to Megan's room.

She shouldn't be mad, I guess. April's still her sister.

I set her to the bed and fixed her hair.

"Harry" she mutters.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so pretty?" She asks.

"You're eyes are closed, you can't even see me" I laugh at her.

"That doesn't change anything" she laughs a little.

"Why am I still not you girl?" she then asks, still with her eyes closed.

"Because I love Megan." I say to her.

"Well you loved me before, right? Why won't you just feel like that again?" She makes a nearly crying facial expression.

"It's not that simple" I simply say to her.

She then opens her eyes a little to hold my face.

"I love you Harry. My feelings are never gonna go away" she cries.

"It will. You're just messed up right now, that's why you're saying different things"

"I thought people are honest when they're drunk" she laughs as she tiredly wipes her face.

I wipe the tears for her and without even thinking, I lean in to kiss her.

I suddenly hear someone from behind us. Megan's standing just outside of her room door with her bag on the floor. I couldn't quite make out her facial expression.

*******

Y'ALL BETTER BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT CHAP BC HELL'S BOUT TO BREAK LOSE