thirty two

Megan's POV

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk about what happened in that restaurant?" Luke asks for what I think is the tenth time in the past 20 minutes.

"Positive" I just simply answered.

We ended up going back to his place after lunch simply because I'm not ready to face my sister, yet.

I mean why was she with Harry anyway? Lunch? That's so impossible. Something's up and I'm gonna know it.

"You seem concerned, babe. Trust me, that was no big deal" I kiss him as we lay down his bed.

Are my hormones rapidly increasing whenever I stay at his place or is it just me? Or is it just Luke in general? Anyway, I love the feeling I get when I kiss him.

It's like every time we make out, it proves that we love each other even more than what we think. I am in love with Luke. And I'm in no place to deny it.

Screw Harry. I don't care about him anymore. I'm happy with Luke and that's all that matters.

"Are you sure your sister's fine that you're not home yet?"

"Of course" I immediately answer as I break the kiss and lay beside him.

"She's in no place to tell me what to do anyway" I smirk.

"You sure are sexy when you talk confidently" he leans into me then kisses me again.

I pushed him slightly when I remembered something I have to do.

"What?" He furrows his brows.

"I have to get home" I squeeze my eyes shut.

"I have to do this special project" I frown.

"What class?"

"Miss Davidson" I roll my eyes. I never liked her class. It was all numbers. And if I don't do this project, I'd fail.

"Hard one. Want me to help?" He smiles. I love his lip piercing. I love the feeling of it against my lips.

"Nah. I got this one" I wink and smile.

"Alright. Call you later?" He looks so adorable. I don't wanna be far from him. That makes me sound so clingy but it's true.

How come I have never considered dating him before this stupid plan about Harry.

But I'd actually like to let Harry take all credits for ignoring me. Because if he didn't, I'd still be into him and treat Luke as a phony. But I'm glad I opened up my eyes and saw that Luke was there for me, always. And I'll love him forever for that.

"Definitely" I answer.

I gave him a peck on the lips before leaving.

------------

"So Niall's gonna have a party at his place tonight. He said that tonight's gonna be different. Although I don't know what he meant by that" Luke said as we sat in our place in the cafeteria.

I kinda miss my old seat, I miss Perrie's waving hand. But I'm definitely not regretting I left my sister's circle of friends.

"Babe, wanna come?" Luke asks me while smiling practically to show off his dimple that makes me even more in love.

"I have to pass" I scrunch my nose.

"As much as I want alcohol right now, I really have to finish this project" I shake my head.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" He looks really concerned.

"I told you, I got this one. Your lack of confidence in me is energy-draining you know" I stick my lower lip in attempt to pout but only to have it caught between Luke's teeth and lip ring. That actually makes me happy that I pouted.