two

"Hey April" I say as we approach our car in the school parking lot.

"Yeah?"

"Can I go to a party tonight?" I ask. Hoping she'd say yes.

"What party?"

"The dirty-blonded hair guy's cousin's party" I say as I widely smile at her.

"Don't tell me you'll be at Niall's party too" she groans. Who's Niall?

"Anyway, yeah. I guess you could come. " we both enter the car and went back to our apartment.

We changed our outfits and were party-ready.

And by party-ready, I mean, well, I guess I'm not great with socializing. Damn I don't even know how good I am with communicating. I'm thinking that this party is a good chance though.

"You ready?" My sister asks and I nod in agreement.

Minutes later, my sister and I arrived. I'm pretty sure April knows this Niall guy well enough to know this place even without the address.

We parked nearby and walked into the front door.

The house was crowded. Some looked passed out already. I don't even know how to react.

"I'll go meet my friends while you try to make friends, alright?" She has 'friends' already? I only have Luke. Damn.

"Megaaaan" I'm pretty sure that's Luke's voice.

"Lookin pretty tonight." He says as he hugs me. Okay.

"Enjoying the party?" He asks.

"I just arrived" I said then I laugh.

"Is Niall your cousin?" I can't help asking it.

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"My sister kind of said it" and he just smiles at me.

"Have you made any friends, besides me?" He asks and I shake my head. I guess I'm the most awkward person ever.

"Well I hate to say this, but I have to leave you here for awhile. Enjoy the party!"

Great. This is the first party I could remember and here I am being awkward in the middle of dancing people.

I walked through the halls to search for the kitchen. Gladly, I did. I think I needed a drink so here I am with a glass of alcohol which name is I don't know and I don't care.

The kitchen feels boring and intimidating. The best option is to leave this room. I brought my glass with me and I was about to exit the room when a guy bumped into me and made me spill my drink all over the floor. Damn it.

"Hey. Watch where you're going!" I spit. That was such a good alcohol.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean t- Megan?" He looks like he had just seen a ghost.

"You know who I am?"

"What are you-"

"Megan! What happened?" April rushed towards me and made me look at her.

"Are you alright?" She looked so worried.

"I'm fine but the alcohol isn't." I point to the floor with sarcasm.

"April?" The guy said too. This is strange. How does he know who my sister and I are if we just moved here?

"Harry" my sister says. I'm confused.

"Am I suppose to know who he is?" I ask while furrowing brows.

"Zayn!" My sister yells and soon enough I think that's Zayn rushing to my sister's side.

"Can you take my sister to Perrie?" I heard her say and Zayn nods.

"Let's go, Megan" Zayn says kindly and pulls me out of the kitchen.

"Why do you know who I am? Who's Harry and why did my sister made you take me to Perrie?"

"Calm down with the question, will ya? I'm your sister's best friend."

"But we just moved here"

"Yeah, well we kind of moved here too." He smiles at me. What does he mean by 'we'?

A few minutes later, here I am sitting at a table with the person who I assume is Perrie.

"Megan, would you like a drink?" She asks and I kindly shook my head.

"I'm Perrie, if you don't know who I am."

"Nice to meet you, Perrie. I'm Megan"

"I already know who you are" she winks at me and I don't even want to ask where she met me because I'm pretty sure I won't remember anyway.

A few girls sit down on our table as well and I stayed mute until they talked to me.

"You must be Megan" A girl said to me. I'm getting the feeling that we aren't quite new here.

"Yes I am. And you are?" I smile at her so that it wouldn't come off rude.

"I'm Eleanor. Louis' girlfriend."

"Who's Louis?" I ask. Hell I didn't even ask for her relationship status. She pointed out to a handsome looking guy then I looked back to her.

"Are you sure you're his girlfriend?" I say in a serious tone. But then I chuckled. She laughed and just nodded.

"I'm Sophia." Another girl said and I wave to her not even introducing myself back. I'm assuming she already knows me as well.

A few more awkward conversations til Perrie and the other girls decided to dance, they asked me to dance but I just shook my head. I'm no good dancer, that's what I assume anyway.

"You don't look like you're having fun" Luke said while sitting down next to me.

"Sorry. I'm just not used to this" I wave at the place. He just nodded.

My mind went back to the guy who bumped into me earlier. He looked shocked, surprised even. But why? He does know who I am, but I don't know him.

"Hey Luke" I quietly call him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know a guy named Harry?" He looked around as if someone might hear us.

"No" what?

"Please tell me the truth. I just wanna know if I met him before. He knows me"

"What? Why do you think he knows you?" He said while furrowing his brows.

"He called me by my name when he saw me in the kitchen. He looked surprised" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"And he knows my sister as well. April even asked a guy named Zayn, I think, to take me out of the kitchen." I add.

"Well," he sighs. "Yes you two have met before" That's just what I wanted to know. Why is he making it look like a big deal.

"Anyway, it's almost midnight. Want me to take you home?" He asks

"No. It's fine, I'll just look for my sister. Thanks" I say as I stand up from my seat and went looking for my sister.

After a few minutes of walking, I'm pretty sure that's my sister in a counter just directly from me. He's still talking to that Harry guy.

"I want to go home" I say to April while I approach them, not even bothering if she's talking to someone.

"Meet me outside." Is all she said and I followed her orders.

*************

If you have read my first fanfic, Summer Love. You'll notice that they both met by bumping into each other again. lol. But this story's gonna be entirely different.

Luke and Niall aren't cousins ofc you guys know that, I just thought of mixing and matching things up.

I'm also not an Elounor hater. I just thought it would be fun. Lol.

Please vote x