thirty

Harry's POV

"I'm gonna tell her" I blurt and April looked startled.

"What?" She ask as she breathes heavily.

"I have to" I look down at the floor.

"No, no, no, no you're not" she said as she shakes her head repeatedly.

"I can't do it anymore. I can't hide it. I just can't" I say as I leave but she stops me.

"You're not gonna do this. Can't you she that she's already happy?!" She said loudly.

"I know. But she has to know it!" I said in defense.

"And what good could that bring?" She asks. If she could exhale fire, she definitely would right now.

"It will show that I'm an honest person even if I'm a dick most of the time"

She laughs then shakes her head. The kind of laugh that mocks people.

"You're delusional" she said and I'm trying my best not to hit her because she's a girl.

"You know she'll be mad at you. At us" she said sharply.

"I'll take the consequences"

"Don't do this" she said while sniffing sniffing. Now she's crying.

"I can't see them together" I said calmly.

"You know that she would be mad at you, and would depend on Luke more. There's no end where she's gonna come with you" she said with edge.

"There's no end where she takes you back. There's no such thing, Harry. Go home" she demands.

I shake my head.

"Do you think after she finds out that she forgot about her past because of us, she would wanna be with you? I know she wouldn't even wanna look at you!" She said with a matching disgusted face.

"I'll do what I have to do" I said while staying my ground.

"And you actually think this is about us?" I ask while I stare at her.

"Either way, I don't care" she said while staring deeply into my eyes.

"This isn't about us, April. You actually think I'm gonna tell her about that?" I raise a brow. All this time we were fighting about the wrong thing.

"I got carried away, okay?" She said while looking away. I feel like we were both embarrassed.

"But anyway, I'm gonna talk to Megan about our relationship" I said confidently.

"Your relationship? you're shitting me, right? I repeat, she's happy with Luke" she crosses her arms.

"I know. I'm still finding the right time to tell her, but don't worry, you won't be a part of it." I assure her and she nods.

"Now get out of my apartment before someone sees us" she laughs and I left her apartment.

I still don't know how I'm gonna tell Megan that we used to date. And that she and Luke used to date too

I need to step up my game and not make myself look like shit. I have to be prepared this time. I should know what to tell her.

It looks like I'm over thinking, but actually, I am. I'm over thinking.

---------

Megan's POV

It's been almost 2 weeks of us pretending to be dating. Harry never even seemed to care nor talk to me about it since our talk in the damn parking lot.