thirty nine

Harry's POV

"She looked so bummed. You shouldn't have made her go to school" Niall said to me as we sat in his kitchen, I like this place a lot.

"She'll find out sooner or later anyway. It was best that she saw it herself. " I say in defense. He's been picking on me for the last fifteen minutes.

"Fine" he finally gives in.

"Besides, do you think she wouldn't go to school?" Even if I wouldn't go talk to Megan about going to school, she still would because she's a goddamn student.

"I'll go check on the people outside, we might ran out of alcohol" he said immediately then leaves. That's weird.

I was left in the kitchen drinking all by myself. I didn't get the chance to talk to Megan awhile ago. I should've asked her if she was okay. Or maybe I should've apologized or something.

But nah, why would apologize for some shit Luke made? I should feel happy and confident. But not really knowing how Megan feels, I don't feel confident at all.

A girl then sat next to me. I almost groaned but when I looked at her, I saw Megan.

"Hi" she said while looking at me. I was in complete shock. I was just thinking about her.

"Hey" I said. Damn. My mind isn't functioning right.

"I'm sorry about the proposal I said the other day, I should have thought better. It was a complete-"

"It's fine Harry" she cuts me off then I raise my brows.

"Are you Megan or some twin? Is someone playing a prank on me?" I ask as I look around.

"No. I'm Megan" she laughs.

"Want a drink?"

"Sure" she said. I left her for a moment then got her drinks. I need to stay cool and act normal.

"Here" I said as I gave her her favorite alcohol.

"So what made you come here?" I ask.

"Party" she said and I know she's lying.

"You don't like parties" I said and she laughs.

"You know me too much" she crinkles her nose. She's right anyway. I think I know her more than she knows herself.

"I came her, because-" she sighs. "I don't know"

"You don't know?" I furrow my brows.

"I just- I don't know. I mean I'm not sure"

"Just tell me, I'll stay quiet" I wink. Winking isn't accurate at the moment but what the hell.

"I came her because I wanted to give you a chance" she said the words slowly and clearly and I think my mind went blank for a moment.

"It's ridiculous, I mean I hurt you with my words a lot of times, I ignore you, I used to hate you. I don't know what I'm doing" she squeezes her eyes shut then takes a long chug of her drink.

"I mean I don't even know if you still like me" she shrugs then drinks again.

"I love you, Megan" I blurt and I think she almost spit her drink.

"You do?" She half smiles.

"I never stopped loving you" I admitted.

"I don't know what to say. I feel like a complete jerk" I think she's about to cry. What should I do?

I then stood up then hugged her. I hugged her tightly. I felt better when she hugged me back. I wanna feel like this all the time. I don't want to let her go but I have to, we have a lot to talk about.