thirty four

Megan's POV

I woke up wrapped around in Harry's arms. I can't believe we had sex last night. I don't really wanna think about that right now.

I have to think about how I'm gonna get out of Harry's arms without waking him up.

I slowly removed his left arm and when I finally did, I was free. I have to wake up really early so that I could go home and get ready for school. I left him a note on his bed side table then gave him a kiss on his forehead.

He did a great job making me feel better last night. It wasn't just all about the sex but the way he cared for me even though he knows I'm already taken.

I slowly walked inside our apartment, careful not to wake my sister up. I didn't want to face her so early in the morning.

I hurriedly took a bath and changed clothes then left before she even woke up.

I don't know if I was too early for school or my sister's gonna be late. But either way, I'm done and ready for school.

When the bell rang, I was already inside class. Luke sat beside me but he didn't even talk to me.

I should be the one ignoring him, not him ignoring me. But since he's already ignoring me, he just made it easier for me to ignore him as well.

Several more classes before lunch finally strolled.

When I entered the cafeteria I was walking toward's Luke's table when I realized I have some unfinished business with my sister so I immediately turned around and headed for Harry's table.

When I reached their table I slammed my tray down their table which startled all of them.

"April" I said as my sister look up at me.

"You are a fucking bitch" I slowly said each word.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She raises her brows at me.

"How could you do such a thing? I'm your sister!" I yell at her in front of all her friends, not just friends, but in front of all students in our goddamn school

"Can you keep your cool and tell me what's fucking wrong because I think we're not on the same page here" she said a little bit bitchier.

"Alright then. Why would you hook up with my boyfriend?" I fake a smile.

"I did not hook up with your boyfriend." She said as she looks at Niall then shrugs.

"I saw your bra at Luke's place. Explain that" I cross my arms.

"Oh. That" she licks her lips. She's nervous.

"This would be weirdly uncomfortable" she smiles a little.

"I'm so ready for your reason" I'm still smiling at her.

"I didn't hook up with your boyfriend. I never would" she reasoned out.

"Why not?" Now I'm just offended.

"Because he's your man. I would never steal someone's man, better yet my sister's"

"Stop changing the subject, what was your bra doing at his place?" I cross my arms.

"Niall, you tell her" she says quietly but not quiet enough for me not to hear.

"We, uhm, we had sex" Niall said and I raise my brows.

"Oh did you? It happened to be at Luke's place?" I smile sarcastically.

"Yeap" he smiles confidently and I rolled eyes.

"You have your own place why would you have sex at a different house?"