seventeen

Megan's POV

"Yeah, 'stairs'" he used air quotes then left the room. Now what does he mean by that? I sighed then followed him to the living room. I shouldn't have went to his room. Now I'm stressing myself over a photo I never even knew was taken. God I need to relax.
I then sat on his couch.

"Sorry for going into your room" I blurt as I take a French fry from the table.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for acting that way" he says.

I just nod and eat more fries.

"So tell me what was bothering you" he said while smiling. I like the way his features changed.

"It's just my sister" I shake my head and eat more fries. It's my favorite food in the world, besides pizza and ice cream of course.

"What about her?" He even dared to ask.

"First of all, she keeps things from me. Like the one you told me, she had sex with Niall without even telling me. Yeah maybe you're thinking that isn't a big deal but being the only one she has, God would it be wrong to tell me?" Now I'm pissed again.

"Keep going" he says in that enthusiastic tone while eating fries as well.

"Second, she's off. I mean her personality is off. She gets easily annoyed. She can be a paranoid and overprotective sister into someone who doesn't give two shits about me in seconds. Like literally, she left me going home by myself the whole week last week. Like what the fuck is that?" I can't even explain how I'm feeling while explaining myself why I'm bothered.

"And last, I just-I miss her. I can't remember anything from my past and starting over with my sister this way isn't a good thing." I shake my head in disapproval.

"Look at the bright side, she still goes home every night. So you know she's safe" he tried to make it sound helpful but it isn't. There isn't even sense in that.

"It's not that. Every night, she comes home late. Every single night. Can someone die from partying too much? Ugh. Does Niall have party every night?" I ask Harry.

"No. He haves parties just two to three times a week maximum." Then where does my sister go every night?

"One night I asked her where she always is and all she answered was 'I'm partying'. Do you know who else have parties?"

"There's this guy named Cameron, Cameron Alvear I think. He's from a different school but very popular. He has parties like mad. But I haven't heard anything about him inviting someone from our school" he shrugs. Then my sister couldn't possibly be with that Cameron guy.

"Relax, will ya? Have fun. Enjoy life. Make it the best you've had. Stop worrying too much" he says. He sits right next to me on the couch and puts an arm around me and I put my head in his chest so we're kind of real close now.

I admit it, I like him. And there's no way I'm removing his freaking arm away from me. I think this is so romantic.

"Do you think April is like going to that Cameron guy's party?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know. I mean if she did she would probably tell us, better yet tell Niall."

"I don't think she would go to that party. I mean Niall hosts parties why does she need to go to a different one. They're dating. So you can calm down. I don't think your sister is doing anything wrong" he added. And I sigh. A sigh of relief.

I looked into his eyes. Our faces mere inches away from each other.

"I like your eyes" I say slowly. I'm deeply falling in love. A part of me thinks I know Harry. I know him well. But a whole bunch of me knows it's impossible. He's in love with his ex, he said that a lot of times. Who am I to interfere?