twenty one

Harry's POV

I am greeted with yet another sea of people at Niall's house. Damn everyone's present every times there's a fucking party.

I don't know why I decided to go to Niall's after Megan left me hanging in the parking lot. But since I knew the party schedules, why not go? If I wasn't stupid enough to think Megan would laugh at the envelope being burnt, I wouldn't have done it. Well, maybe still would have done it.

But if I didn't burn that shitty envelope, I would be at my apartment, with the person I like, no wait, with the person I love. I should've thought about it better than to burn the shit into the ground. But if I didn't burn it, she will get a chance to read it. I don't even know what's inside the envelope. I didn't know if it was about me keeping things from Megan or just about Luke's feelings. But either way, I can't risk anything.

She can't really blame me. If she found out the reason why she forgot about her past, she would be even more furious than she was awhile ago. Girls can be weird sometimes. But I love her. I love Megan.

"What's wrong, mate?" Liam asked while putting a hand on my shoulder

"Nothing" I shrug. Sophia then stands next to him with her hands fully occupied. She hands me the other red cup in her hand and I accept it. After handing it to me, she immediately intertwined her hands with Liam's.

I miss those times where I can just hold Megan's hand anywhere and anytime. But now, everything's just a one big blur. I want everything to go back to normal but that won't happen unless I confess. And there's no fucking way I would.

"Is there something wrong with our hands?" Sophia asks while furrowing her brows. I forgot I was still staring at their intertwined hands. Damn it, Harry.

"Nothing" I said once again before leaving the both of them.

"Hey buddy" Zayn says when I was walking toward the kitchen. I don't know what's up with the kitchen but I just like it there. All the alcohol and vodka are stored there and people only come to get more. No one really stays there so I have it all to myself unless someone wants more.

"Hey" I said. I don't know why I'm not talking much right now.

Before I could start walking, Niall and Perrie appear beside Zayn. I should've known I couldn't stay here without seeing Niall. It was a nice try though.

"Harry" Niall said then Perrie and Zayn looked at each other before leaving the both of us.

"Want a drink?" Niall asked and I slowly shake the red cup I have in my hand.

"You know that's not enough" he says lowly. And I just shrug.

"Kitchen?" He asks and I nod.

I think I like being quiet for awhile. It helps me not say bad things towards other people.

We both walk to his kitchen without even uttering a single word.

I sit on the same chair on the counter and he gets an alcohol from the fridge. The alcohol I always drink, the same alcohol Megan was drinking when I first bumped into her.

Niall also got the both of us glasses for the alcohol and started pouring some in the glass.

"Look, I'm sorry about awhile ago." He said before setting the glass in front of me then he sits next to me.

"It's my fault" I said while looking at him.

"So I'm sorry too" I added.

"I got our faces damaged" he said while pinching the bridge of his nose.