𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

[ hi ] m-my name is... dan. aND WELCOME TO MORAL LESSONS WITH NEO CULTURE TECHNOLOGY~! for today's episode, we have one of our pro-debuters! he's the first member to appear in more than 3 units, he's got seagull brows, here he is~! lee minhyung~

mark was on his way to pick taeyong up from nct dream's dorm after taeyong had such an eventful day playing with the dreamies. he was happy to see baby taeyong getting along well with dream, especially since he recalls the days taeyong won't even talk to any other 127 member other than jaehyun and yuta.

"guys~?" he calls out as he knocked on the ever so familiar door, only to be greeted by chenle who now had orange hair. "what's with the hair?" "okay, first of all— hyung, you fake; how could you not know that we're gonna be releasing a song called fireflie—" chenle's rant was then interrupted by a loud laugh, followed by cackling sounds that sounded like it came straight out of a horror movie.

"taeyongie gonna kiww you—" "what the hell are you guys teaching bubu?" mark asks, shook by what he heard. "wah~ mark-hyung~!" jaemin cheers, making renjun roll his eyes. "look hyung— our baby will one day grow up to be such an adventurer~ and he'll encounter cunts that will deserve to di—" mark then shuts renjun up, covering the chinese member's mouth with a random plushie.

"makeuri~ injunnie said covewing othew's mouth is mean~" taeyong scolds, reaching out to yank the plushie out of mark's hold and renjun's mouth. "baby, no. he's being violent." mark reprimands, making taeyong look at jeno curiously.

"jeno~ they sayin' big boy wowds, e-eckpwain!" taeyong orders, causing the three youngest members to laugh. "ok but seriously may y'all's souls be cleansed." mark says before grabbing onto taeyong, ready to leave the crack-house that's otherwise known as the dreamie dorm.

"ooh~ 'inhyungie~!" taeyong cheers moments before mark could even take a step further from the dreamies. "lele and sungie teach somethin~" "what did they teach you, baby?" "they said take zis aw of you a-and yeet~!"

mark heaves a sigh and looks at the youngest ones. "we saw it online—" "i hate you both."

moral of the story? don't allow those two to teach any crappy jokes. "we know you love us, bitch—" "aiTE BYE BYE~"