𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

"can't catch me~!" this was the last thing nct 127 wanted; taeyong slipping in the middle of neo city: the origin and running around the stage while hollering. it was lucky that the little tossed his microphone away or else they would've gotten in trouble.

"bro distract them while i go chase him-" yuta hurriedly says to johnny who just nodded with a smile while watching the scene unfold. "mAKE SOME NOISE~!" johnny yelled out, dragging mark and taeil into the loud mess he wss doing.

hyuck and doyoung were in the middle of teasing each other when they noticed taeyong, jaehyun and yuta running around like mad men. "can't catch me, daddy~!" taeyong yelled out, playfully sticking his tongue out at the caregivers who were chasing after him.

"yOU DUMB SHITS ARE LUCKY WE'RE NOT IN KOREA!" hyuck yells, followed by doyoung nearly dying of laughter. it was indeed lucky that they were basically partying right now, meaning no one heard AND that they were overseas.

'where's jungwoo, haechan?" doyoung asks while lowkey wheezing because of the situation "over there-" and indeed, the vocalist was also running around sending hearts to fans.

it was then a miraculous moment when jaehyun caught taeyong who was reaching a point of feeling sleepy after all the running. "yongie tired.." "because of running around, huh?"